Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanderson also said Wells would be out of the program for ten days when he tore his calf in December. Let's wait and see, but as it stands the fractured leg diagnosis is the one that fits best for me. He misses this week with an eye to the Hawthorn match which is still 12 days away, IMO.

Wells himself has subsequently said he went too hard trying to get back and derailed his rehab. There are some things the club can't control.

good news is he appears to be back this week - bad news is he now looks like a tattooed version of Draco Malfoy.
if he can conjure up some magic and kick a few goal so we win he can look like any one he likes:)

Welcome back in 2017 Jamie.

2017 showed that you have still got IT.

If not for the ankle injuries you would have kicked 50 IMO.

Our most important forward for 2018.

Are people surprised or something?

We're some questioning his ability or importance to our side?
I would have thought if anyone would be surprised it would be the guy who said his career was over last year.

I would have thought if anyone would be surprised it would be the guy who said his career was over last year.

Because of his injury?

Because please, quote me where I said he was a s**t player who wasn't important to our side.

Oopsie that's right, you can't.

Because of his injury?

Because please, quote me where I said he was a s**t player who wasn't important to our side.

Oopsie that's right, you can't.
If I'm not mistaken, the thread is praising him for returning to top form after serious injury. No one ever has said that he is a s**t player who wasn't important to our side. Nice strawman though.

If I'm not mistaken, the thread is praising him for returning to top form after serious injury. No one ever has said that he is a s**t player who wasn't important to our side. Nice strawman though.

From the OP:

Did he ever not have it? This question indicates people thought he didn't have it or lost it? This was never the case.

Our most important forward for 2018

Well yeah, he's our best forward.

My prediction that his career may be over was based purely on his injury, not on his quality as a player.

From the OP:

Did he ever not have it? This question indicates people thought he didn't have it or lost it? This was never the case.

Well yeah, he's our best forward.

My prediction that his career may be over was based purely on his injury, not on his quality as a player.
Why bring negativity into this thread? We are toasting Jamie. Let us have something to cheer about.

Jamie: we love you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back in 2017 Jamie.

If not for the ankle injuries you would have kicked 50 IMO.

Our most important forward for 2018.

Absolute champion. Along with Fas and our kids coming through our small forward stocks are very healthy...have no idea why they got Mayne

Was great to see him back and playing good footy, hopefully Jamie will be even better next year. Very important for us in the short and long term

Tremendous season, and coming back from such an injury.

A grade player when fit, elite player for position (small forward).

Dips my hat

our best forward and one of the most important players on the list - can kick 50 goals with a clean run & better delivery next year.

Why bring negativity into this thread? We are toasting Jamie. Let us have something to cheer about.

Jamie: we love you!

Maybe go back and read the post I originally responded to. I didn't bring negativity. I replied to someone who insinuated that I thought Jamie wasn't a good player.

Which isn't the case. He's clearly a champion and crucial to any chances we have of making finals in the next 2 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back