Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't he just a GWS pre-selection that was on-traded? Or am I missing something here

Yep, played VFL for us the year we drafted him. Never worn a GWS jumper.

Thought that was the case. And debuted around mid 2012, yes? If memory serves it was against Freo and he had about 15 tackles

Reckon he might have debuted in SA and had a pretty quiet night, played as the sub. That 14-15 tackle game against Freo was early on though.

He's one of few players on our list who every club in the AFL would take in a heart beat

Has anybody else noticed that he started to fly for marks again in the last few games? Gave me a warm feeling, as it suggested growing strength and confidence in his back.

He said as much after the game. Something about getting his 'spring' back.

Wasn't he just a GWS pre-selection that was on-traded? Or am I missing something here
I think we did this special kind of pre trade thing with their rights on him?
Hence he wore 35 as our "first" pick, though he was sort of pre drafted on memory. We hence moved about pick somewhere in the 20s or so.

Some special thing that was allowed then.

Great get by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Bucks grand plan was to banish this type of hoodlum behaviour that the mighty Malthouse regime tolerated by getting rid of the rat pack??

Yet Bucks little favourite gets arrested for pissing in public. What a quality hypocritical culture Bucks has festered in the past 7 years.

#ratpack4eva

i always thought the rule was it's ok only at nighttime and only when you've been drinking and only when it's not on shop windows.

Car wheels are a legal grey area fwiw.
You just reminded me of a time about 10 years ago when I was out with my mates and one of them proceeded to wizz on a Smart Cars wheel and yell out “NOT SO SMART NOW ARE YOU?!?”

Good times.

I thought Bucks grand plan was to banish this type of hoodlum behaviour that the mighty Malthouse regime tolerated by getting rid of the rat pack??

Yet Bucks little favourite gets arrested for pissing in public. What a quality hypocritical culture Bucks has festered in the past 7 years.

#ratpack4eva
Yes, lets compare taking a wizz in public to bashing people up and hanging out with bikies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back