Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, you really get a sense of his ego.
Rex H was worse.
Now that was some ego.

His calling became even worse as time went on, all the silly nicknames, silly over done expressions.
After a while you weren’t even sure what was happening on the field.

Glad his time has come.
He became like a passenger in a car watching his time come and go with a stranger.

Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rex H was worse.
Now that was some ego.

His calling became even worse as time went on, all the silly nicknames, silly over done expressions.
After a while you weren’t even sure what was happening on the field.

Glad his time has come.
He became like a passenger in a car watching his time come and go with a stranger.

Oh god yes. Rex Hunt was unbearable, and Bt is sort of the modern version -- he has the nicknames too, just not as bad.

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
I liked Rexy when I was younger. Him and Clinton Grybas used to year it up. BT was okay during his time on radio and channel nine. But he got old. So did his commentary.

On topic. Whenever I ask Billy to make them dance, you can see he spent a lot of time practicing to be the puppeteer. Brilliant player. But then again, he is Billy, not silly ;)

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bucks’ treatment of him was classic.

I wish more players and staff would do it. He's such a rude prick to so many people. Essentially bullies people into talking to him on camera and openly mocks people for cheap gags.

Goes alright this kid. Where'd we pick him up from? I like the look of that tall blonde guy too.
Not bad for a forward, goes alright

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Glad to see him play wing/half-forward with the occasional push inside 50 and Stephenson playing deep as opposed to the other way around like they were for the first few weeks. Elliott's decision making is so reliable and he doesn't have a man pinned to him at all times when he's outside 50 so he can do a lot more damage as a result. When he has space to himself, he is one of the most damaging forwards in the competition. I have no idea why opposition coaches don't give him more attention but I hope it stays the way it already is.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Safe approach is best approach.

Then off to the smaller Sydney ground, all good.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wrong. The best approach is to rehab an injury properly, something that appears to be beyond the CFC medical staff.
Wow, first post since September last year.
You must've been sweating on this or something similar.
Welcome back.

Wrong. The best approach is to rehab an injury properly, something that appears to be beyond the CFC medical staff.
My post#271 in the 'Review' thread. you would have noticed that I posted:

Elliott started well but think he may have got a knock in the 2nd as wasn't running as freely hope he is okay.

Until the medical staff can see into the future, think I would let this one pass.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
No need. I'm pretty sure they'll have read it on here already. They watch these threads closely for advice. Apparently they've PMed Big Charlie to find out what rehab to do with Elliott.
Instead of a touch of tenderness, oops too much

He’d put in a bottle of obnoxious, oops too much

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yesterday, it was a bit of tightness and miss a week. Today Bucks is saying a standard hammy 3-4 weeks.

This annoys me a little bit. They go around saying "tightness and a week" so we stay calm, but now we're getting told it could be 3-4.

I'm more alarmed that it's gone from one week precautionary to now 3-4 and likely after the bye than what I would've been if they just said 4 weeks from the word go.

Back