Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it's because engaging in discourse with stubborn illiterates is quite depressing, and best done only in small doses. As per:
Interesting use of "illiterate" so close to a flawed use of "as per" ("for example" would have been closer to the mark). Less time spent in the medicine books and more on the humanities may have given you a better grasp of English.

So you're saying is an ignorant tool? Not sure he will like that.

Emotional Intelligence and lack thereof.

I think I’ll leave it there.

We've had an issue with dealing with soft tissue injuries since Nathan Buckley was playing. If we were more competent at rehabilitation, he'd probably still be hitting up Sean Rusling out of the square on the weekends instead of sitting in the coaches box.

What is considered the correct rehabilitation? Is it universal for all injuries, what about muscle specific? Are two hamstring injuries the same? Is there a universally "correct" form of rehab? Are ideas on rehab static, or are they constantly shaped by recent research literature?

No need for a break with correct rehabilitation. Unsure why this is such a difficult concept to grasp, even for the medically illiterate like you.
Have you examined Elliott?

We've had an issue with dealing with soft tissue injuries since Nathan Buckley was playing. If we were more competent at rehabilitation, he'd probably still be hitting up Sean Rusling out of the square on the weekends instead of sitting in the coaches box.
Same goes for all teams in all sports. Medicine has advanced enormously, but there's still a heap of trial and error involved.

Interesting use of "illiterate" so close to a flawed use of "as per" ("for example" would have been closer to the mark). Less time spent in the medicine books and more on the humanities may have given you a better grasp of English.
Whilst i like your post, it was an interesting use of the word interesting to point out something that was not interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me if they left Walsh out of the loop too, it certainly seems like it when he is doing the injury updates anyway...

'yeah, ahh, err, ahh we should er, ah , see Jamie Elliott back in err ****** if I know ahh'
Gold! LMAO...😂

Hope the hammy injury isn't contagious.

1. Don't want Darcy to catch one.
2. As we saw last year, an injury like this can take the contagious to come good.

I see what you did there. :) Wish I could give it more than 1 like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way, it's a a Collingwood thing. Rusling would've played 300 games if Richmond recruited him

And I'd still have my old name! :(

This thread has made my train ride home.

Jamie Elliott gets injured. This should surprise nobody.

But somehow some kent gets triggered, like fully triggered, like a fully triggered kent. So triggered in fact that he wrote a letter with the word "fascicle" in it. I'm not even making this s**t up!

This triggers some otherwise not triggered kents.

This triggers the originally triggered kent to get even more triggered, to a point where he insults the medical literacy of the other triggered kents that he triggered.

The triggeredness of the medically illiterate triggered kents then rises further, to a point where they insult the overall literacy of the originally triggered kent, thereby implying that he is not only a triggered kent, but also a dumb kent.

How much more can this escalate?

It's a war zone in here, and I'm triggered.

Harsh on the club r.e Rusling, he had significant structural issues within his shoulders that I reckon the club could do very little about.

But somehow some kent gets triggered, like fully triggered, like a fully triggered kent. So triggered in fact that he wrote a letter with the word "fascicle" in it.

The strange thing is that Fascicle had a few tricks and a bit to like, but he was too small and slow. Dekka was right to pass on him.

Harsh on the club r.e Rusling, he had significant structural issues within his shoulders that I reckon the club could do very little about.
Rusling would have got gastro at Richmond

The strange thing is that Fascicle had a few tricks and a bit to like,
I thought he was alright in his debut season.
A lot of skill, a bit lazy at times.
Hasn't done much at Carlton this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back