Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Elliott said it feels worse than earlier this year when he missed nearly 2 months.

Dare say this will be a 10-12 week Injury unfortunately.

and There goes our Finals Chances Too:'(

I'd be waiting for official word on the severity of Elliott's injury before declaring he'll be out for 10+ weeks.

It's not uncommon for a injury to initially feel severe but turn out to be not so bad and vice versa. Elliott's already had his ankle feel not bad and turn out to be worse than first thought. Let's hope it's the opposite this time.

I'd be waiting for official word on the severity of Elliott's injury before declaring he'll be out for 10+ weeks.

It's not uncommon for a injury to initially feel severe but turn out to be not so bad and vice versa. Elliott's already had his ankle feel not bad and turn out to be worse than first thought. Let's hope it's the opposite this time.

Hopefully but I seen Players Walk Off the Ground and then Find out they did a ACL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. I crashed my push bike in the Melbourne CBD on Thursday night, and ended up in hospital all night in excruciating pain. Was diagnosed with a fractured elbow, yet 3-4 days later i've improved by 70%, have movement back, and clear skies ahead. No reason to be writing Jamie's season off just yet

Hopefully but I seen Players Walk Off the Ground and then Find out they did a ACL
That's exactly my point Dave. Often a player has no idea about the severity of their injury, regardless of how bad or minor it feels.

Exactly. I crashed my push bike in the Melbourne CBD on Thursday night, and ended up in hospital all night in excruciating pain. Was diagnosed with a fractured elbow, yet 3-4 days later i've improved by 70%, have movement back, and clear skies ahead. No reason to be writing Jamie's season off just yet
You mostly overcame an elbow fracture in 3-4 days???

Are you Wolverine?

Just need the club to say he'll be out for 2, then we'll know it's 10.

He's the only reason my girlfriend watches the footy occasionally. :p
Hmmm is that a good thing, or not so good.

Watching game alone without non footy chit cat v watching game with girlfriend

Tough choice.

(Ps go with your true love :p )

Bit of a random off topic but my mate is a bombers supporter and I think it's a legitimate debate we are having as both are very good.

Thought I would get the opinion of BF :p

Elliott v Fantasia
Elliot if healthy by far. Certainly at this point if you could only take one I'd take Elliot so quick

People on Twitter who saw his Interview on CH7
Twitter hmmm I stick to a simple rule of twitter

• There's more twit than wit on twitter

And we all know who is the President of Twitter :eek:

This always happens. Get used to the major injuries to crucial players. It's a yearly occurence. We had another player whose ankles proved problemmatic - he did alright against us for someone whose best is meant to be well behind him! But why Elliott? Why not Blair or someone even more expendable? Why do the good ones die young?

Why do the good ones die young?

We're not quite at that stage TGG, but injuries/illness to our best players are starting to kill us. Varcoe, Reid, Faz, and now Wells, Sack and Elliott are best 22, and not second tier players. Saying that, the second tier replacements (to date) have performed very well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back