Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

That celebration + Ginnivan shushing them on Anzac Day - not a good year for the Dons fans in the crowd

Absolutely! Between being shushed by Ginni, only to have Elliott straining to hear them in their death throes, what are Bomber fans meant to do?

Absolutely! Between being shushed by Ginni, only to have Elliott straining to hear them in their death throes, what are Bomber fans meant to do?
Have a little cry. I fully expect Essendon to win a couple more games this season and push up to 13th or so on the ladder, depriving themselves of the top 5 pick they so desperately need.

So what's going on with Jamie's contract?

Hearing Kanee Cornes throw his name up as a potential FA target on SEN made me feel very uncomfortable.

Hearing Kanee Cornes throw his name up as a potential FA target on SEN made me feel very uncomfortable.
I wouldn’t worry. Everything Cornes says garbage.

Y'all are grabbing the wrong end of the Billy stick.

I pay no heed to Cornes. The question is what's happening with Jamie contract-wise. I'd feel better with him signed up.

Y'all are grabbing the wrong end of the Billy stick.

I pay no heed to Cornes. The question is what's happening with Jamie contract-wise. I'd feel better with him signed up.
He’ll sign after the season finishes

Ok cool so everyone knows as much as I do 😄

I'm not a worrier at all... I follow the EPL so I'm used to beloved players leaving my club, so even worst case scenarios are something I can live with. No reason at all to think he'd actually go anywhere, but the thought of Jamie, who is my son's favourite player along with Jack, wearing anything other than the B&W makes my insides itch just a little. So I'll smile an extra wide smile when they announce something.

Not sure if you heard but Cornes is a piece of s**t who would say anything for a bit of attention.:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol man mentioning that knuckle dragger's name is a sure way to set people off.
Sure is! Definitely gets people's blood boiling.

Edit: To be fair to Cornes in this instance, he wasn't manufacturing a link to a club. He was putting Billy's name forward as part of a look at unsigned senior players who could plug and play at other clubs. On many other occasions Cornes has been a bellend, to be sure.

See my next message. It wasn't about Cornes, I was just asking if anyone had heard any movement on a contract for Jamie. All good.
Neither was mine, It was comment on the response regards Cornes.;)

Last edited:
I'm glad Billy has that moment of glory to reflect upon when his career ends. If he doesn't get that elusive flag that kick will warm his heart on cold dark nights in retirement.

Imagine how he felt placing his head on the pillow on Sunday night. Was that a dream?

Last edited:
He may not have the speed or leap anymore, but always gives his all for the club.

Woulda gone down as an all time great if he didn't get injured so often.
Would have got the flag in 2018 if he was in the side. Or Moore... Or Reid. If we had any one of those three, we win. And knowing that Moore was fit hurts even more..

He may not have the speed or leap anymore, but always gives his all for the club.

Woulda gone down as an all time great if he didn't get injured so often.
He is still above average in both categories.

It’s a credit to him that he’s been able to craft a career from debilitating injuries. Absolute gun!

Would have got the flag in 2018 if he was in the side. Or Moore... Or Reid. If we had any one of those three, we win. And knowing that Moore was fit hurts even more..
Or Dunn, or Scharenberg.

Regarding Moore it’s a pity our VFL side didn’t win one extra h&a match to finish top 4 and gain the double chance. Moore was probably one VFL game and match fitness off playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back