Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any restriction on this? This would actually be the best way to take advantage of the Pies’ superior finances in recruiting by showing that we guarantee players’ health after they retire.
Guarantee players health or health needs?

The CFC already has a scheme that provides support to former players.

I am not sure if there is criteria that is applied to determine levels of coverage and financial support....?

Didn't Eddie step up and provide additional financial support to Len Thomson enabling a medical procedure to occur? I wonder if this has occurred before and we are just not aware of the situation...??

I am not sure if supporters can donate directly to "The Murray Weideman Past Player Welfare Fund"?

I can not see why supporters would be stopped from contributing to this "Fund" as long as the basis of the fund, who is responsible for the Fund within the CFC, how it is managed / audited / funds invested etc is published of the CFC website and is a line item in the AGM.

If we as a club can cover all out of pocket medical / counselling expenses, this would be a peace of mind to former & current players, another reason for current AFL players to join the Pies and another benefit in being drafted by The Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to challenge Mihocek for the Copeland, just 6 back. Thinking Brody will come back strong after his break though.
Elliott's goals will keep flowing. He is back to where he belongs. He's always played his best footy leading from the goal square. But I think Nick may have the Copeland covered.

You know Bills back in form when he’s being compared to Toby Greene who is an absolute superstar. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back