BluesMan

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea, B.Celtics
Was insane tonight. Clearly the BOG for us, in my eyes.

Only problem is we need some helpers for him, some tall help!
(Im looking at you paully;))

But this guy is really showing some good stuff:thumbsu:

Absolute gun.

He's just such a balanced player, and we would be so lost without him. Has excellent decision-making, penetrating disposal, and is very rarely beaten on on one.

Will give the B&F a massive shake if he keeps this up...

Superb tonight once again. Cool head in defence.

2-3 goals were kicked on him, but that was a very good return with the supply Adelaide received from our turn overs.

He made Tippet his bitch late in the 3rd. Muscled him out, took an uncontested mark and had a jog down the wing. :thumbsu:

My man crush on Jamo is soon to become a Glenn Close type of Fatal Attraction stalking !!!!

Love having him down there. Great composure under pressure, can't wait to see how he goes against the likes of Buddy.

I thought he was bloody brilliant last night. Great early and a cool head in the latter stages when we were massively under the pump. As has been pointed out, that missed target late let him down big time, but without him we would have been nowhere.

The whole back six is really starting to show some good signs in my humble opinion. We're not world beaters yet, a long way off, but there are some solid foundations there on which to build.

Keep it up Jamo. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back