Politics Jan 6 clown show

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Someone needs a tissue and a good lie down.
What?

I genuinely do not know what this thread is for. I've followed it; seen you getting attacked, and seen you retort. I don't know why, and I would like to, hence my asking:
WTF even is this thread?
Now, you could answer my question. Your OP rambled a bit, and was hardly the most oblique post I've ever seen.

Explain to me what you're getting at. I might not disagree with you, but I won't attack you.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
What?

I genuinely do not know what this thread is for. I've followed it; seen you getting attacked, and seen you retort. I don't know why, and I would like to, hence my asking:
Now, you could answer my question. Your OP rambled a bit, and was hardly the most oblique post I've ever seen.

Explain to me what you're getting at. I might not disagree with you, but I won't attack you.
You remind me of that famous English King, Ethelred the Unready.

No they are not, but you and your ilk are very scary indeed, individuals who cannot accept an alternative point of view. That includes moderators on this site. As I come from a family of card carrying communists, there is only one way to describe you, lumpenproletariat.
If you are going to throw around words, try using in the right context.
You don't have an alternative view, you are mouthing others.

Care factor for your family of card carrying communists? Zero!
You believe that that the Jan 6 Stalinist trials are O.K. Decent people from all walks of life incarcerated now . rotting in jails without being formally charged for almost 2 years . Then that my friend is where you, and your cronies are to be despised for your thoughts.
Ignorant!

Have no idea what this means but I feel sad for you.

Each of your replies have little to do with what isn't true of the hearings.

All you want to do is attack the posters and avoid responding to the content.

Such an angry poster.:'(

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
You remind me of that famous English King, Ethelred the Unready.
Where as you remind me of Bruce, who is the only other poster who inquired about my sobriquet. He, too, tried to use it to deflect away from a question.

Are you going to answer my question?

Last edited:

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
If you are going to throw around words, try using in the right context.
You don't have an alternative view, you are mouthing others.

Care factor for your family of card carrying communists? Zero!

Ignorant!

Have no idea what this means but I feel sad for you.

Each of your replies have little to do with what isn't true of the hearings.

All you want to do is attack the posters and avoid responding to the content.

Such an angry poster.:'(
I am actually a tabby cat.

I am actually a tabby cat.
Actually you are far from that.

I was recalling that you had to leave to collect your grand children.

Do you really want to teach them that there is only your side to a story? That would be a shame.

You seem incapable of reading what has been posted and responding to that but go on some communist rant or insult the poster.

You have already made up your mind and not interested any anyone else's point of view. Have you watched any of the hearings?

Not sure why you even started this thread if you are not open to discussion.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
I'm obviously wasting my time here, if anyone wants to have a decent discussion please do. Otherwise its pointless, the old saying "You can't argue against crazy" apples at Bigfoot.

I'm obviously wasting my time here, if anyone wants to have a decent discussion please do. Otherwise its pointless, the old saying "You can't argue against crazy" apples at Bigfoot.
You are incapable of having a decent discussion.

You have barely addressed or answered any question put to you.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Newsflash. Politicians you gravitate towards hate you just as much.

Anyone who thinks those is power are on their side really haven't been paying attention.
Well then it's a good thing us fun loving lefty's aren't brown nosed gnomes like our Trumpian brothers and sisters.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I recently watched Michael's Moore's doco Farenheit 9/11 and he talks about suspicions of electoral fraud when George Bush was elected. Is this raised during every US election? (I'm certainly no expert on US politics)
Snr or jnr?

I know every time Junior is mentioned, the controversy around his brother's voter suppression strategies (which benefited him in a swing state, determining the election) is brought up if one is partisan against him.

Republicans don't really seem to care, though.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Snr or jnr?

I know every time Junior is mentioned, the controversy around his brother's voter suppression strategies (which benefited him in a swing state, determining the election) is brought up if one is partisan against him.

Republicans don't really seem to care, though.

Sorry Jnr. I don't know the history of that election, it was just funny to hear Moore talking about it, sounded very similar to what we're hearing today.

I'd like to do a fact check on that doco actually, I'm a bit lazy though so will probably just search for articles that other people have written about it

I recently watched Michael's Moore's doco Farenheit 9/11 and he talks about suspicions of electoral fraud when George Bush was elected. Is this raised during every US election? (I'm certainly no expert on US politics)
Yes by some people.

US electronic voting machines are stupidly insecure and every public position in the country involves voting. Its easy to see the potential for wide scale rorting.

There have been multiple doco's besides Moore's documenting how easy it is to hack voting machines. And if you look into the companies that own and run US election counting systems ... they are sus as and have been for decades. Like Dominion voting. Were they the ones Trump reckoned stole the election? Pretty sure they did the same thing in 2000, even without Jeb's stop the black vote strategy.

Back