Jane Hume

Remove this Banner Ad

So what’s the point of being in opposition if you don’t provide an alternative policy
They oppose, they're political Karen's. I suspect they are looking to rerun the Abbott model for opposition where brute force and pig ignorance was rewarded with a decade in government. I doubt the electorate is going to let them get away with it again.

So what’s the point of being in opposition if you don’t provide an alternative policy

Really?
Speers was looking to re-run the last election & Hume wasnt as silly as he is/you appear to be.

Make it really simple for you, Albo didnt take Shortens 2019 policies to the 2022 election - compre ?

Really?
Speers was looking to re-run the last election & Hume wasnt as silly as he is/you appear to be.

Make it really simple for you, Albo didnt take Shortens 2019 policies to the 2022 election - compre ?

But she failed miserably to put anything on the table!!!! Couldn’t even establish her stance on the petrol increase????
And i. the same breath said the government should ease the cost of living? With out saying one thing that they should do!!!

her radio interviews on abc melbourne are similar to the small takes ive seen of todays show .... just talks the clock down (bit of the preacher man tactic) - often combatively if cornered ..... using the tried and trusted pollie technique of challenging the question, the questioner, or the institution the questioner works for

an airhead who can talk under water would be a fair summary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez - don’t remember her raising these concerns with Robodebt
Of course she raised her concerns. She was concerned about her colleagues and how the public would perceive the LNP if a Royal Commission was ordered into Robodebt.

There's also this about Hume's ex-husband.

I came to the politics board especially to post about this, and behold there is already a whole thread about it.

That was one of the stupidest Coalition political interviews I've ever seen, and there have been some beauties.

(Criticises government)
'So what should they do now?'
'That's up to the government.'

What a crock of s**t. She tries to hammer the government on its handling of the economy and budget, but refuses to say what the hell the opposition would do differently. It's cheap, dumb politics at its 'finest'.

I'm so glad this mob of lying crooks is out of government. Their response to the current situation would probably be to cut hospitals and social security in order to 'control inflation', while announcing further tax cuts for pollies on $200,000 plus.

I need more coffee in the morning. Watch this video, it makes it hard to have any respect for Spears and also Sam Maiden, maybe they were just playing Hume a bit.

Another day, another right wing grifter. Politics would be the only place where someone with zero talent could earn $250k+ a year for doing nothing.

Crazy to think Monique Ryan (paediatric neurologist) took a pay CUT to clean up politics. People like Hume would never see a 6 figure salary anywhere out of politics.

Really?

I just saw Hume failing to answer a simple question.
The other stuff I think you are projecting

she said this too .... apparently

Theres a diagnosis for suicidality in response to pressure from those who seek to hold you to account for objectively poor decision making and policy failure

Its called being a political snowflake

It is not a psychiatric diagnosis and does not benefit from hospitalisation or medication.
If is treatable with a good dose of concrete and facing up to scrutiny

See the quotes I replied to initially for context.
So? Failure to articulate a position is the same as having no policy; and attempts to defend fence sitting as political adaptation is a failure to demand better from politicians. But see my earlier dismissive comments around politicians and suicidality (what I call acute concrete deficiency)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back