Racing January Daily Punt: Blackmail, Extortion, Threats to kill allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very surprised at that, thought for sure it’d be spelled after its horror show of a prep
Was more cooked than Richard Douglas after last preseason
Yeah I agree, be interesting to see how it goes

It was a solid debut run in restricted grade no less.
Since then had 2 trials that it has won so that might be generating the interest.

I am aware Maher has a big opinion so if take a measuring line with Away Game that won MM, there may be something to suggest this one has the tools.

Is there a stand out 2yo of the season yet?

they certainly knew!! Hope you got on big and early for the slipper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would seem unlikely given how hot she is.

I'd keep her sprinting. You can go the top level route straight which is what i would do with a mare your not sure how long you will have for.

Lightning/William Reid/Newmarket.

Or you go the soft route and end up in an Arrowfield stakes for 500k at the end of the autumn. Given the owners and previous trip to NZ i suspect we will see a feature nomination very shortly.

Or you could run around in 50k Listed Sprints in Adelaide which is where she will most likely end up.

Bit worried about how cute Pike plans to ride Valour Road. Nearly has to stay 2 wide or it could be game over after 300m.

This was very prescient - can only imagine the twitterati where on full caps lock mode at about the 350m.

Looks like another Te Akau Racing gun will be heading our way this autumn
Avantage winning yesterday’s group 1

Jamie Richards is a damn good trainer between Avantage, Melody Belle and Te Akau Shark he could absolutely clean up this autumn

Lol - has been here before twice and has proven to be no more than a Group 3 galloper at best. Labeling it in the same category as MB and TAS is absolutely laughable. Won't get close to winning a race if it comes over here unless it gets a match race with Winter Bride.

Yeah Mileva i'm struggling with, it will go straight in my ignore improvement for horses that finish races on the bridle category. I'd mark it up a bit but not off the scale short price in a harder race where it doesn't jump to ldr/rail instantly.

I wasn't overly impressed but the apprentices ride makes things hard to judge.

Yeah Mileva i'm struggling with, it will go straight in my ignore improvement for horses that finish races on the bridle category. I'd mark it up a bit but not off the scale short price in a harder race where it doesn't jump to ldr/rail instantly.

I wasn't overly impressed but the apprentices ride makes things hard to judge.

Looked like it was gonna go away untouched. Wouldn’t be launching at odds on next start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back