Dalasan back again lads 👌
Not sure I like Willo on him

He’s abit short $$ wise at the moment, id be wanting more towards $3.50-$4.00
Super Seth much better betting proposition here

no chance you’ll get a price anything like that as started unders all spring.
Having said that this his best and only chance to win a race this autumn. If he can’t beat Seth (who I don’t rate) over 1400m first up he may as well head back to SA

#chipsin

no chance you’ll get a price anything like that as started unders all spring.
Having said that this his best and only chance to win a race this autumn
. If he can’t beat Seth (who I don’t rate) over 1400m first up he may as well head back to SA

#chipsin
Disagree re: bolded
$13 when beating SOJ @ Morphettville
I give him a chance in Aus Guineas

Absolutely flying from what I’ve heard. Would love to work out how far you’d be ahead by backing all SA horses in Melbourne the last 6 months.

Absolutely flying from what I’ve heard. Would love to work out how far you’d be ahead by backing all SA horses in Melbourne the last 6 months.

And this is why it always starts poi poi

He looked a fairly mature 3yo so generally they don't go on in the autumn as well. Will be interesting horse and think i will generally be against him rather than with him first up until you get a better gauge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Expressway market

View attachment 813117

I thought given the Kolding hype he'd open closer in price to Alizee - and she did (ludicrously!) get to $3 in this last year when she was borderline bet of the century. I think she will drift but at $3 I'll be stepping in. Main play at this stage will be the close to bankroll lay job STANDOUT looks to be at utter poi poi
First up, small field, Sydney sprint.

It's about as Alizee as you can possibly get. Never been a fan so won't be betting, but she's the one. Off to the breeding barn if she can't win this.

Nice Queensland boatie there at Doomben. Well backed fave allowed to cross easily from the wide gate. Second and third faves settle in great position but jocks gradually let them drift back towards the tail by the home turn before running on to be never nearer third and fourth.

Nice Queensland boatie there at Doomben. Well backed fave allowed to cross easily from the wide gate. Second and third faves settle in great position but jocks gradually let them drift back towards the tail by the home turn before running on to be never nearer third and fourth.
yeah that was soft. Nothing like giving the fav 2 easy furlongs after it works to the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back