January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea one of our best but owners won't let Weir get him up over 2000. Max 1600m is what I've gathered. Will also have to go to NSW to find anything over 1400.

LeL

Late call from Liefs for his big garbage call of the month on a hype horse. Fluked the Craiglee with ultimate suck run then absolutely killed his next three (including Epsom when Liefs loved him) when the pressure was on

Surely Barts campaign is Orr, Fururity, Freshen, William Reed, TJ Smith, All Aged

Silly if he goes the latter for mine given he was just belted by Mal and can clean up the non Winx 1600-2000 races with basically zero opposition.

Silly if he goes the latter for mine given he was just belted by Mal and can clean up the non Winx 1600-2000 races with basically zero opposition.

What decent 1600m-2000m races will there be and what prize money are they worth?

Every chance to turn the tables on mal with extra fitness and sitting closer in the ride for mine

What decent 1600m-2000m races will there be and what prize money are they worth?

Every chance to turn the tables on mal with extra fitness and sitting closer in the ride for mine

No chance of beating Mal over a sprint trip no matter the circumstances.

The Australian Cup is worth $1.5m these days - bigger than any of those races by far I'd suggest.

No chance of beating Mal over a sprint trip no matter the circumstances.

The Australian Cup is worth $1.5m these days - bigger than any of those races by far I'd suggest.

TJ Smith is worth $2.5m

I like Mal but at full fitness Bart beats Mal over 1200m. Beaten it twice already at 1400m as well which is the distance of 3 of the 5 races i named.

Not to mention Bart would be a huge query at the 2000m

TJ Smith is worth $2.5m

I like Mal but at full fitness Bart beats Mal over 1200m. Beaten it twice already at 1400m as well which is the distance of 3 of the 5 races i named

Disagree - currently the points are with Mal (easily) - let's see if he can reverse it.

I can see Bart running well in a TJ but I'm sure there will be a couple quicker than him - fools errand to go that way - better off aiming for second in the QE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back