Racing January Daily Punt: It's a kind of Magic... Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible card today at Perth all up for the punt. Really think the top 3 horses win alot of races, but im going anyway so lets tip the card

Race 1 - Home James - 2.10 I know but pedigrees above the rest
Race 2 - Saloom Bar - Favorite again but think the rest are below average at best with Saloon Bar slightly above
Race 3 - Costume Party - Race is going to be ballistic upfront so Costume Party should be able to swing off and run them down
Race 4 - Safety Bay - Open race and one where I like a 10 dollar plus horse for a change. Its last 2 runs have been without luck. Taj Dyson really runs that risky race patterns though so a bit self inflicted. It should get a better run this time in that 2 of the horses outside of it will push forward. Safety Bay will latch onto the back of the favorite and then hopefully ease off it on the turn and get a good run.
Race 5- Rare Encounter - Safest bet of the day this with the favorite. It will brain them
Race 6 - Playing Marika - Alsephina at the end of its campaign and sweats up alot is my prediction. Playing Marika is better over the 1800-2000.
Race 7 - Wilchino - Easily the best horse in the race but a loose cannon and frustrating. Just take the 4s and hopes it matches its ability
Race 8 - Platoon - Im a idiot. Its formline is shocking at present but it simply hasnt had the tempo of race it needs to do anything. Seems like Trap for Fools is going to just go ballistic upfront as its game plan so hopefully it kind of strings out the field and makes it a sprint home. At 51s it does have the ability to launch from deep if the race upfront is quick enough
Race 9 - Crezee - Just dont like anything in this race at al so went a outsider for the last that I think can get the run out wide in the last. No real reason other then that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back