Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
James Cummings has turned Etymology into Phar Lap
Was very impressive last start i missed the race was out on the golf course win easy ?? I had it in a 4 leg multi of course i lost one leg :rolleyes: bloody remember the name again cost me... I certainly want to forget the name now

Was very impressive last start i missed the race was out on the golf course win easy ?? I had it in a 4 leg multi of course i lost one leg :rolleyes: bloody remember the name again cost me... I certainly want to forget the name now

It had the perfect trail, ground its way to the front, and Naval Warfare ran all over the shop in the straight and couldn't quite run it down.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Etymology staying form is actually very consistent and impressive

Not sure what its goal would be. Sydney Cup?

Still a while away, maybe Adelaide Cup to see if it can get the 2 miles (which on current form you'd think it'd have no issues) into Sydney Cup after a little freshener?

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
His last two rides were my bests for the day so only 1 down thus far and 1 to go missed the price on his in the last. Hopefully be able to pick up some drifting odds. $3 would be nice. I have it $1.90.
4 out of the last 5 races... its when he gets on heater like that i wish i multied all 4...

Still a while away, maybe Adelaide Cup to see if it can get the 2 miles (which on current form you'd think it'd have no issues) into Sydney Cup after a little freshener?

Would surely be weighted out of an Adelaide Cup these days. Benzini was top weight last year FFS

I'd just throw him in the BMW - doubt he has the turn of foot to win but you can get some absolutely atrocious fields these days and he could plod into a place.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would surely be weighted out of an Adelaide Cup these days. Benzini was top weight last year FFS

I'd just throw him in the BMW - doubt he has the turn of foot to win but you can get some absolutely atrocious fields these days and he could plod into a place.

BMW will feel like 2 mile anyway it's hard work getting through heavy 10's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fair old drift on Neurological this morning in the Batavia! Was even money now approaching $3.

i think i have it around $2.45 or similar. the locals generally underrated but don't win too often so no surprise to see a few shorten to low double figures against the fave. against Thaad personally although i have NFI about BM80 nsw form.

i think i have it around $2.45 or similar. the locals generally underrated but don't win too often so no surprise to see a few shorten to low double figures against the fave. against Thaad personally although i have NFI about BM80 nsw form.

Yeah I have mail for Thaad but seems unders based on bringing eastern seaboard form over.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

Yeah, you're right about the Adelaide Cup, with him being trained by a high profile trainer he'd get weighted out the AC by the stewards here.

Yeah, you're right about the Adelaide Cup, with him being trained by a high profile trainer he'd get weighted out the AC by the stewards here.

I think his official rating would be the issue

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Fair old drift on Neurological this morning in the Batavia! Was even money now approaching $3.
Was looking at that last night actually it was gonna be only bet for the day then i saw the drift.. was curious why so i came on here haha surely if pike gets a few early winners it will come back down anyway to low 2s

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Athiri will walk home to victory in the Blue Diamond. 8$ about her is like all my christmas' have come at once. best 2 y/o in Aus

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Next one I'm looking at for the weekend which is in my blackbook is Rib Eye.

Has anyone seen it get out last start at Flemington yet? Have a look at the replay and all it needs is a gap anywhere down the straight and it minimum runs a place.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Next one I'm looking at for the weekend which is in my blackbook is Rib Eye.

Has anyone seen it get out last start at Flemington yet? Have a look at the replay and all it needs is a gap anywhere down the straight and it minimum runs a place.

The horse knows how to find trouble.

The horse knows how to find trouble.

Agreed - I'm sure most would have seen its run last start so no surprise if it starts unders.

From memory it didn't do a great deal when eventually in the clear either.

Back