Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is Magic Millions, gr8 for Australian racing.

Exhilarates, a little filly that didn't have much go right for her but still, an amazing win against the odds.

Happy birthday James Cummings, you are a worthy successor :thumbsu:

Just like the Everest. Hacks can become millionaires.

Just like the Everest. Hacks can become millionaires.
Which hack would you be referring to.?

Redzel won it twice, hacks don't beat the best in races offering so much money.

The filly who won today beat a big field with a lot going against her in the run, James Cummings comes from Australian racing royalty and also paid tribute to those he's learned from.

Which hack would you be referring to.?

Redzel won it twice, hacks don't beat the best in races offering so much money.

The filly who won today beat a big field with a lot going against her in the run, James Cummings comes from Australian racing royalty and also paid tribute to those he's learned from.

2 group 1 wins doesn’t create a champion. The Doomben 10,000 and the Darley Classic. WOW

2 group 1 wins doesn’t create a champion. The Doomben 10,000 and the Darley Classic. WOW
I find it amusing that both of your replies to my posts in this thread have zero substance. Neither reply has anything to do with the previous post.

Do you actually know which topic you're replying to.?

I find it amusing that both of your replies to my posts in this thread have zero substance. Neither reply has anything to do with the previous post.

Do you actually know which topic you're replying to.?
1. You think million dollar 2YO horse races is good for the industry?
2. You honestly think that any of those horses in race 8 on the Gold Coast are actually any good.
3. Just like the magic millions race, the Everest race isn’t a top quality race. As I stated, redzel has won only 2 group ones. A real champion.

1. You think million dollar 2YO horse races is good for the industry?
2. You honestly think that any of those horses in race 8 on the Gold Coast are actually any good.
3. Just like the magic millions race, the Everest race isn’t a top quality race. As I stated, redzel has won only 2 group ones. A real champion.

I. 'Our' industry has focused on early 2yo's for many years, I don't agree with pushing babies beyond their limit but because of the demand, there are & always will be, horses bred specifically to perform early.

If that is bringing the Australian thoroughbreds into International recognition, it can only be good!

Myself, I love the long striding horses that take time but everyone to their own.

2. Yes, I believe that the filly (Exhilarates) that won today is a horse for the future and more than one of the horses that finished behind her today will bring a lot of enjoyment to their owners, who after all, keep 'us' alive.

3. No, you did not say anything about Redzel, I said he had won 2 Everests but he didn't do that as a 2 or 3yo!

think there might be 3 WA derby horses in the maiden in bunbury race 2. (it's about that time of the year to start looking)

Secait might not go the whole way to 2400 but i think should be rolling the other 2 today even first up no trial 1400. $5.00 too.

should be a great race for future reference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back