Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lot of staying blood in the Perth Cup.......might back Khartoum for the lols.

Why is it for the lols.

a completely WA cup with Khartoum WA owned born bred educated and first trial.

Had a tip for it on its first career start a long way back and only just realised who it was a couple days ago.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Perth Cup a little bit on Cappo D’oro, front runner 53kg, it gets a soft run in front is decent each way prospect

Gawler race 7 today horse I’ve mentioned before Buskers Ballad running again, he steps up in class but extra distance suits as he’s taken a bit to wind up in the straight last couple. Jamie Kah stays on board so that’s a positive $6.50 - $7 decent price

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Think we could see a milkshake special R8 at Caulfield
Red Choux’s. has 2nd up form, form at the distance and is generally consistent placing in 14 of 18 starts

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
BM 78 is great form as far as i'm concerned.

Mr Alby was coming out of BM62 1 Metro Win that he didn't even win into one of 2 main lead up races and was 26's into 5's to beat Action and MD didn't get much luck and beaten 2.25L.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who are you backing Perth Cup?
Ive always had time for Perfect Jewel but not sure the distance is ideal.

Do Redoutes Choices produce stayers?

not really having a bet but it would be Dark Musket to place or Perfect Jewel to win if i was forced to.

agree perfect jewel has some big ???? over 2400m. if i was confident she could stay it would be a clear and strong bet.

Redoute's choice can throw dour types later in their career so wouldn't shock. as a bonus on breeding half brother out of a sprinting stallion (Star Exhibit also in the race) won the cup 2 years back and full sister also in the race (royal Star) ran 3rd last year in what would be considered a superior cup. So 3 out of same mare in same race.

Perth Cup a little bit on Cappo D’oro, front runner 53kg, it gets a soft run in front is decent each way prospect

They basically all have 53 - its a glorified set weights and penalties race

Back