Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Twitter racing tipsters are such drama queens.

I'm wondering if Paret is worth a bet in the 1400m race at $11 all in market. Seems generous.

For some reason I'm thinking of backing Hightail in the 2YO.

Twitter racing tipsters are such drama queens.

I'm wondering if Paret is worth a bet in the 1400m race at $11 all in market. Seems generous.

For some reason I'm thinking of backing Hightail in the 2YO.

Movie Role (previously flogged by YYY) toweled it two starts ago and sure it won easy on Saturday but that was a much weaker race IMHO. Would be surprised if its good enough.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ordinary 2yo MM classic this year, to my eyes Dubious looks clearly the best formline, Better Reflection a huge win last start looks the overs to me,

As for the 3yo is uninspiring to me as well, Will probably have something small on Plumaro as i love the horse, Barefoot is running which is interesting because she is better over long distances, She is very good.

Ordinary 2yo MM classic this year, to my eyes Dubious looks clearly the best formline, Better Reflection a huge win last start looks the overs to me,

Struggling to see how Dubious has clearly better formlines than the #1 :think:

#jumpsleadswins

or more probably

#blowsmisseskickhuntedforwardtoleadfirstbeaten

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

As for the 3yo is uninspiring to me as well, Will probably have something small on Plumaro as i love the horse, Barefoot is running which is interesting because she is better over long distances, She is very good.
Dubious won the Breeders plate which is the race that a few Golden Slippers winners have come out of in the past (after sitting wide and in fast time) and Unite and Conquer won the MArybinong Trial against second raters. Very happy to be on Dubious, he sat wide at EAgle farm as well and consequently the track suited horses on the inside

Dubious won the Breeders plate which is the race that a few Golden Slippers winners have come out of in the past (after sitting wide and in fast time) and Unite and Conquer won the MArybinong Trial against second raters. Very happy to be on Dubious, he sat wide at EAgle farm as well and consequently the track suited horses on the inside

lol second raters like Sun City?

yep! over rated cos of breeding

So you think a race where first and second beat the rest of the field by 4 lengths and 2 lengths respectively - and then have subsequently won a Wyong MM, and a BJ Machlachlan as well as a 2nd (less than a length) from 3 subsequent starts is a bad form race? :drunk:

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Gee the Summer Sprint at Randwick on Saturday (R5) looks absolutely impossible to figure out o_O

Jungle's wound up for a one race assault, Chelsea Hall won't be able to hold him, and will get a complete, free and unpressured lead, he'll be 4-5 in front at the turn, then the weight and deck come into it. Just go tradesman on the big campaigner, no need to be a smartarse.

yep!! they are very ordinary horses.

Which they? Geez you talk absolute rubbish

Half of them are the same that your pick has raced against in its outstanding form races

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Jungle's wound up for a one race assault, Chelsea Hall won't be able to hold him, and will get a complete, free and unpressured lead, he'll be 4-5 in front at the turn, then the weight and deck come into it. Just go tradesman on the big campaigner, no need to be a smartarse.

She's built like an AFL on baller mate across the shoulders & chest from what I've seen. Looks stronger than most males.

Back