R8. Unite and Conquer
R9. Husson Eagle

Randwick
R5. Jungle Edge

Flemington
R7. Order of Command

Gawler
R6. String Theory

As AT will tell you, wide gates at the Coast are a death sentence so prob best to scratch.

Would be interesting to know how many freight flights go to Brisbane and how many spots are available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing a lot of love for Outback Barbie - personally I am happy to take over $4 for the thing that absolutely kicked its head in last start and had run 2nd to Zoustyle the start prior.

Seeing a lot of love for Outback Barbie - personally I am happy to take over $4 for the thing that absolutely kicked its head in last start and had run 2nd to Zoustyle the start prior.
This horse looked gone last start even before the interference occurred.

Zoustyle gives a decent form line for these 2, both beaten around 1 length by it 2 starts back. OB a total disregard last start. Gates to make the difference IMO

Zoustyle gives a decent form line for these 2, both beaten around 1 length by it 2 starts back. OB a total disregard last start. Gates to make the difference IMO

Didn't have the best of luck but got plenty of clear running in the straight and barely made a dent in the winner. It's not like she was beat a half head - she was flogged.

Being talked up as as good a trial as Fame Game's Caulfield Cup run when he was beat a similar margin.

Barrier might turn it around but there shouldn't be that much gap between the two of them in the market.

Didn't have the best of luck but got plenty of clear running in the straight and barely made a dent in the winner. It's not like she was beat a half head - she was flogged.

Being talked up as as good a trial as Fame Game's Caulfield Cup run when he was beat a similar margin.

Barrier might turn it around but there shouldn't be that much gap between the two of them in the market.

Barefoot would have been a sneaky chance in the race if it wasn't for barrier 1.

Huge win by My Field Marshall in the Fremantle Pacing Cup. There been no sprint lane also helped

Hello everyone, I'm new here so please be nice as I post my selections.

Thought I'd ease my way back into the punt by laying Masculino in R5 at Flem. He's quite honest in this grade but I just think he's well unders for a horse that doesn't have a significant (or any) class edge in this grade. He was every possible last time out when rolled. The dangers for mine would be Beauty Way who closed off nicely last start and should relish Flemington and at odds Snoano who I suspect they've been setting up for a race like this.

O'Tauto in R4 looks a nice horse and with the small field should hopefully get over the top of these with Ollie onboard. :thumbsu:

If terrible bets are your thing, then follow me into Strathmore EW at odds in R7 Randwick. Hasn't won for years and never at the trip, but if there's even a morsel of his old form left in the locker he'll be able to put these away at BM88 level. I actually specced him last start and in hindsight it was one run too early, 2nd up from a long spell he really blew up late. Going again here in a lacklustre contest.

Not overly interested in the Millions as it's often a car wreck to punt on but I've been with Dubious both starts and he hasn't let me down so mark me down for another small interest. No idea if he runs 1200m. Will post my awesome quaddie later if I take one. Good luck campaigners.

Agreed, she can win but the price difference is nonsense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back