Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

If memory serves me correct the % of lightning winners who are first up is astonishingly high.

Yet we see Nature Strip go around on Saturday for the Milkshake man. Still it's a good test as if he can't beat this lot he is 50/1 to win a Lightning.

I'd like to back someone to beat him but the obvious is Written By and I hate 3yo's against the older horses.

Might just see which of the two comes up a ludicrous price.

Speaking of ludicrous prices - how the hell is Alizee - going for an All Star Mile slot odds on to beat Trapeze Artist in the Expressway!

If TA can't win this he should be shipped off to stud ASAP!

If memory serves me correct the % of lightning winners who are first up is astonishingly high.

Yet we see Nature Strip go around on Saturday for the Milkshake man. Still it's a good test as if he can't beat this lot he is 50/1 to win a Lightning.

I'd like to back someone to beat him but the obvious is Written By and I hate 3yo's against the older horses.

Might just see which of the two comes up a ludicrous price.
Nature Strip opening $1.4 should entertain you!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Weir horses are not scratched today? hmmm interesting, can you imagine the post race interview if one of them wins.

Now they are all locked up they may as well unleash the full power of the milkshake. I want to see Nature Strip win by 25 eased down on Saturday!

Like Rocket Racer Perth Cup 1987

footy-shane-crawford-premiers.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back