Racing January Daily Punt: They call it the Magic Millions because millions magically disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking set against Clairvoyance. Never come back as autumn 3yo. PBs over 1000m. Serious injury to tendon sheathe. Will be pressured to not lead with Pike not suiting.

Her starts in August 2020 were Australian 3yo class but barely group level in 2021 starts before getting injured. Hope I am wrong but not many come back from this profile. Can see the market agreeing especially with the confidence behind miss conteki last start $3.90 on the fair now and I think is as big as MC gets, I will be on Hot Zed.

Not sure about Coolangatta for the Slipper after that. Though it was an arrogant ride, went very left himself a sitting shot for the second horse, who might be pretty decent. Though don’t generally mind that on a odds on pop. Think something might emerge and pinch favouritism from her in the coming weeks.

Typically pretty average days racing, can’t see too many of those making much of a splash in the Autumn. Though Snapdancer kept on he fresh side might be a chance in a race like the Sangster.

Not sure about Coolangatta for the Slipper after that. Though it was an arrogant ride, went very left himself a sitting shot for the second horse, who might be pretty decent. Though don’t generally mind that on a odds on pop. Think something might emerge and pinch favouritism from her in the coming weeks.

Typically pretty average days racing, can’t see too many of those making much of a splash in the Autumn. Though Snapdancer kept on he fresh side might be a chance in a race like the Sangster.

What other two year olds are there though? The winner is almost always exposed by now.

Only way it doesn’t start fave is if it gets rolled in a lead up. Even then profiteer got rolled and still jumped fave on the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back