Racing January Daily Thread: Do you believe in Magic.... Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have refused to back it last two starts where it was somehow fave over Paradee

But pretty keen today, has everything in its favour

Absolutely no speed in this race, it crosses them it will win

Agree. It’s the only one I like at Rosehill. Have taken Al Ma Haha the first fav in a multi but it’s a losing horse

Those who do think Ingratiating can roll Enthaar on Saturday should probably just back him for the Blue Diamond instead where he is still around $20 - even if he runs her close but doesn't win he will firm right up in that market to give you some insurance.
17’s still available tab

Really like Star of the Seas in these conditions

Total non winner - if Sav can't flog a horse of his moderate ability first up she will never win again

Total non winner - if Sav can't flog a horse of his moderate ability first up she will never win again

Agree but relative prices happy to have a throw at the stumps at $5’s

I've been betting in Sydney more than Melbourne lately but don't like anything much up there today.

Frosty Rocks in r7 assuming we are on a genuine heavy looks a great play

They've finally sacked O'Hara from Brutality in that race but I don't know what the hell a James Innes is so might not be much improvement.

It must suck to train in Sydney with it being so two tier.

Big Parade so needs a claim in the last in Sydney. Down here you would put Campbell Rawiller or Will Price on and it would be a good thing. Apprentices up there are shite so it goes around lumping 59kg and vulnerable to being take on in the run again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a few bets for me today might just skip Caulfield all together.
Rosehill
R2 Northuldra
R3 Readily Availibull and The Greek Freak
R7 Savtiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back