Racing January Daily Thread: Do you believe in Magic.... Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn’t the Caulfield 1200 down the chute and straight until they turn for home? No issue being 3 wide, and better off staying as close as possible with a tempo like that.

If you can either get outside the leader or get cover, you do that.

He jumped half a length in front.

He's a miler with a big prep ahead, no way he burns hard to lead first up

Yeah, fair enough. Zahra rode him hard to the line though so I don’t put it down to him not trying.

Either way, I think it was a poor ride. It was a slow tempo, he still could have been a tad more positive in my opinion.

Yeah, fair enough. Zahra rode him hard to the line though so I don’t put it down to him not trying.

Either way, I think it was a poor ride. It was a slow tempo, he still could have been a tad more positive in my opinion.

Agree, was just taking the piss.

Watch his last prep and every race is the same, comes off the bridle early and looks under pressure but fights right through the line. I think he's just a bit over rated and always comes up unders since the BD win

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One bet for the day. Chips in Long Arm up to the mile and a half. Looks like he is crying out for this sort of trip

never in doubt. Glad you told Childs to whip the living s**t out of it to make sure it got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back