Jared Brennan's party tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

The high and lows within five seconds... drops an uncontested mark a foot in front of goal, turns around and does a goalkeeper save to keep the ball back in after Sewell (?) gets a foot to it, and then tangles himself around Sewell to prevent another goal attempt and rushes the behind.

hahah I was sitting right in the front row behind the point posts, was funny/awsome to see :thumbsu:

BRENNAN YOUR A GUN :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The high and lows within five seconds... drops an uncontested mark a foot in front of goal, turns around and does a goalkeeper save to keep the ball back in after Sewell (?) gets a foot to it, and then tangles himself around Sewell to prevent another goal attempt and rushes the behind.

A classic Brennan moment. Cracked me up.
I agree with Luthor...His good work now far outweighs his f***-ups. Up until last season I thought Brennan was only interested in doing the party tricks. But last season I thought he had a much more mature approach, and lately he has been working his butt off and doing the hard stuff, usually making the it look easy and the easy stuff look hard.

Not strictly related but I keep reading about the "emergence of Jared Brennan."

Did these people not watch 2008, and his top 5 finish in our B&F?

"It takes those moronic dead s**t mouth-breathers in the Victorian media 18 months to realise the form of players interstate"
- Leigh Matthews (2008)

I paraphrased a little.

Just had another look at on the AFL site.....nearly pissed myself laughing (although the first time in the heat of battle, it seemed more like a gut-wrenching matter of life and death)

Gotta go down as one of the all time classics, surely:thumbsu::D

We should really dedicate a thread to his party tricks.. Possibly incorporate Youtube clips ala the goal he kicked last week that was nominated for goal of the round.. He would have a minimum of 1-2 clips per week and imagine his full season highlights.. Some that come to mind just from last round was his goal-keeper save, selling the dummy twice on the boundary line, attempted hanger, clearance basically plucking it from the centre bounce.. etc..

We should really dedicate a thread to his party tricks.. Possibly incorporate Youtube clips ala the goal he kicked last week that was nominated for goal of the round.. He would have a minimum of 1-2 clips per week and imagine his full season highlights.. Some that come to mind just from last round was his goal-keeper save, selling the dummy twice on the boundary line, attempted hanger, clearance basically plucking it from the centre bounce.. etc..

If anyone out there could make a Youtube video of his highlights it would make some pretty spectacular viewing. Surprised there hasn't been one made already to be honest.

You can actually compile your own on the AFL website, it's just a shame it bigpondtv works like tripe.

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!! OMG :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

SOMONE PLEASE DOOOOOO IT *turns caps lock off* sorry got a bit excited there, id love to get a DVD at the end of his career with a highlights real, would be one of the best in the AFL :D:p

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!! OMG :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

SOMONE PLEASE DOOOOOO IT *turns caps lock off* sorry got a bit excited there, id love to get a DVD at the end of his career with a highlights real, would be one of the best in the AFL :D:p
You could almost do one every season in his current form.

You've gotta search for it (as usual for lions related media), but crowd going off in "one HD's" opener behind Brennan made my spirits soar the other day when I checked out... mainly cause i recognise some of the people behind him ;), cause the crowd seem to recognise he's slotted one before he did :p and cause Muse (background music in clip) rocks.

RYx9fQrCZ_Q_1__0001.gif

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYx9fQrCZ_Q

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most animated I’ve seen a Brisbane crowd, yep... hypnotic and facilely amusing.

I’m thinking patent partnership, you me, and the knowledge of placing a gif on a banner run through. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back