Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if it’s a better outcome then I envisaged then you would be right
I'm right.

It won't matter what you envisage, because you are invariably almost always wrong.

I'm right.

It won't matter what you envisage, because you are invariably almost always wrong.

tenor.gif

How good
That was the effort put in his post
I'm not sure effort was required.

You put up an opinion on a public forum and therefore it is up to scrutiny, criticism or agreement.

I was merely commenting on your proven circumspection about the trade and value of the acquisition which you have questioned and repeatedly voiced your negativity towards.

If you are going to continually put that out there, then it's going to be commented on, both positively as well as negatively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy that Polac will be in the blue and white next year. Add Gaff and boy do we look a different team. Not sure it makes us top 4 material but Kelly added would.

Congrats on Polec selecting to play for you guys, hope he goes well and that there is an easy trade/transition.

My wild stab in the dark as to how the trade will look is that Port will probably want a straight swap of Polec for your fist pick. I reckon you guys will be after our 3rd as points for Thomas and may end up settling for our third this year but we'll get back you future 3rd rounder.

As I just said it's just a stab in the dark but just putting my hat in the ring for how it may look.

Peace out.

Congrats on Polec selecting to play for you guys, hope he goes well and that there is an easy trade/transition.

My wild stab in the dark as to how the trade will look is that Port will probably want a straight swap of Polec for your fist pick. I reckon you guys will be after our 3rd as points for Thomas and may end up settling for our third this year but we'll get back you future 3rd rounder.

As I just said it's just a stab in the dark but just putting my hat in the ring for how it may look.

Peace out.

we want polec and the first of your second round picks, for our picl 10(11) u want to give us polec and either joe atley, or a third....at this stage, there is a little bit to happen, but it will get done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back