Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

40388821_663704637346744_1629697329829467634_n.jpg

Jared can do no wrong it seems
Is that suitcase Samsonite?..

He did say in that radio interview that his girlfriend is from Melbourne and there was a strong pull to return home to her family as they plan to start a family of their own. Makes sense.

I quoted this yesterday morning on the trade thread. later confirmed in his interview.

His partner/Fiance' is from Victoria - there have been some whispers she wants to come back to Victoria to be closer to family in the event they start a family at some point - you know support networks and all that.

I'm certain we want your early 20s pick back, which would value Polec at 14.
Most likely get your late 20s pick or swap our 3rd for your early 20 pick

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure where you got your calculations from but 10 for Polec and either 21 or 27 values polec as either 39 or 31. although we would love a straight swap, the swap of one of our third rounders either 45/46 (Pushing out to probably 49/50) and polec for 10 values Polec at either 19/18 (or 17 with pick 49/50) which is fairer for what we'd both rate Polec, and hopefully how the trade will end.

The club now uploads the interview.

I'm starting to get the feeling now, with North posting a few articles now (and the comments by Polec he'll be meeting Brad in the next couple of weeks to talk game plan) that North and Port have an in principle deal in place.

I'm starting to get the feeling now, with North posting a few articles now (and the comments by Polec he'll be meeting Brad in the next couple of weeks to talk game plan) that North and Port have an in principle deal in place.
One would think so. It could end up looking ugly if they don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polec and Tarryn Thomas (who I know one "big name" recruiter rates as having the highest ceiling of any player in this highly rated draft) for pick 10.

Its daylight robbery.

57e4d51b7af1a5e0315fd27c28dfd4e2.jpeg

Heavenly.

This is the best news I’ve had all week. It’s been a real somber week as one of my 212 mates, who graduated from Harford University just 6 months ago, has recently been diagnosed with grout between his toes. Don’t ask me how it got there. But just goes to show how fragile life can be. And to top it off, he’s been reminded in custody for only God knows what.

This is the best news I’ve had all week. It’s been a real somber week as one of my 212 mates, who graduated from Harford University just 6 months ago, has recently been diagnosed with grout between his toes. Don’t ask me how it got there. But just goes to show how fragile life can be. And to top it off, he’s been reminded in custody for only God knows what.
My wife has gout - thats sorta crept up. Every time I put my hand on her bum now she yells g’out! I didnt realise gout was that serious.

Judging by the 3aw interview it seems like a lot of the behind the scenes whispers we were hearing were correct and that the clubs have been talking for a while about the trade.

Interesting to hear some of the other port players are dirty at the club over its handling of his contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back