Recommitted Jared Polec [contracted and staying at North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

North apparently happy to trade polec and take some of his contract if someone wants him. Any takers?

Playing for Collingwood in the Scratch Match vs Demons last weekend

Playing for Collingwood in the Scratch Match vs Demons last weekend

Bit of a non-story there. Due to the size of our injury list we've been lending players out and in all season to get minutes during scratch matches. Flynn Perez was playing for the Saints a few weeks back.

Polec / Gun really
2-3 years ago he was amongst the best outside players in the comp

We all know every other Richmond fan would list any Premiership player as a gun...

2-3 years ago he was amongst the best outside players in the comp

We all know every other Richmond fan would list any Premiership player as a gun...
LOL he had 1 abover average year and you call him a GUN - Wow
How many all australians ? even B&F ? Best on grounds ?

very very ordinary player that plays 4-5 good games a year and floats around the rest

LOL he had 1 abover average year and you call him a GUN - Wow
How many all australians ? even B&F ? Best on grounds ?

very very ordinary player that plays 4-5 good games a year and floats around the rest
Says the guy with The Gun username

You obviously didn't watch him. You probably believe your 25th best is a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy with The Gun username

You obviously didn't watch him. You probably believe your 25th best is a gun.
Do you have anything constructive to say apart from your ability to read a posters username ?

Yes i watched the game twice , 1st time live and again today
Richmond had just 3 defenders Balta 194cm-Tabernar Broad 192cm - Lobb Vlastuin rotated through just about everybody whilst intercepting
Hogan had free reign to roam and do as he wished.

He took 8 marks against an extremely short backline which had players like Houli/Short/Baker all 180cm or less and Vlastuin 187
Now tell me what he did at what time that impressed you so much and ill go back and watch your points again as i have it recorded

Now tell me what he did at what time that impressed you so much and ill go back and watch your points again as i have it recorded
Wtf you talking about? This isn't about Richmond v Freo.

Polec was a gun player several years ago. If you didn't watch Port, which you didn't, you can't argue.

Polec was a gun player several years ago. If you didn't watch Port, which you didn't, you can't argue.
So you got nothing !!

You are the one the quoted my post sunshine now back to Polec , Had 1 good year and Port did well to off load him
He clearly was not worth what North paid in Years or Dollars and i posted at the time he was no better than Ellis and have been proven to be right.

Just an ordinary player thats at his 3rd club and looking at his 4th due to wanting home , then wanting more cash whilst delivering very little.

So you got nothing !!

You are the one the quoted my post sunshine now back to Polec , Had 1 good year and Port did well to off load him
He clearly was not worth what North paid in Years or Dollars and i posted at the time he was no better than Ellis and have been proven to be right.

Just an ordinary player thats at his 3rd club and looking at his 4th due to wanting home , then wanting more cash whilst delivering very little.
Look. I'll just ignore you.

Before you bring up more irrelevant stuff.

He took 8 marks against an extremely short backline which had players like Houli/Short/Baker all 180cm or less and Vlastuin 187
Bahahaha...
this tiggy supporters froffing at the mouth so much he's referencing his outraged reply to hogans game in the polec thread
Maybe lie down for awhile mate

Bahahaha...
this tiggy supporters froffing at the mouth so much he's referencing his outraged reply to hogans game in the polec thread
Maybe lie down for awhile mate
LOL Freo supporters bagging Hogan and talking about him getting traded as steak knives to Crows but coming here talking up and tellling us what a game he played. You got sold a dud that has issue's way too much to mention here.

Enjoy his 8 marks against a 175cm HBF Baker - What a gun Hogan is

LOL Freo supporters bagging Hogan and talking about him getting traded as steak knives to Crows but coming here talking up and tellling us what a game he played. You got sold a dud that has issue's way too much to mention here.

Enjoy his 8 marks against a 175cm HBF Baker - What a gun Hogan is
I think you're wires are crossed mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back