Recommitted Jared Polec [contracted and staying at North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

And what would you be willing to trade to get him?
Not much at all, that's the big issue. Him as a player I like, likely salary and trade value isn't worth it though, North might do a good faith thing with Corr but highly doubt it

Melbourne would cough up more than that, out of desperation to appear that they're "doing something".

Everyone knows what Melbourne are like. Don't pretend to be a hardliner.
Lol Hardliner what, I’ve saying this whole thread Polec isn’t worth much, well before the season finished.

A young best 22 player for and old guy that has been dropped twice from the 17th side?

Does that make sense to you?

Don’t think anyone will be offering a pick in the top 30 for this guy.

What are you talking about “everyone knows what Melbourne are like”? Melbourne will pay more to appear they’re are doing something?

Other than trolling and trying to bait someone, what point are you trying get at SweetLordJesus?

The role Polec plays at Melbourne would be to replace Salem , Langdon, Hunt, Tomlinson (who seems to be no longer preferred)

I would rather keep all of the above , Why take Polec ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne gave up pick 6 in a superdraft for Froffies May and 2 firsts for Lever. I don't see why they wouldn't at least cough up a late first/early second for Polec. Not like they're blessed with outside talent.

Melbourne gave up pick 6 in a superdraft for Froffies May and 2 firsts for Lever. I don't see why they wouldn't at least cough up a late first/early second for Polec. Not like they're blessed with outside talent.
Melbourne traded Hogan to get May, pick 6 was Fremantle’s

Looks like there are going to be some reasonable player moves this year.

If Dees are interested, I see a TMAC <> Polec likely with each club picking up 100% of their new players salary.

Not much at all, that's the big issue. Him as a player I like, likely salary and trade value isn't worth it though, North might do a good faith thing with Corr but highly doubt it
North would pay a fair whack of his salary for the right deal. Don’t think he’ll go interstate though, main reason he moved to Melbourne was to be near his wife’s family when they started a family and she’s now pregnant. They’ve also just moved into a new big house which is not that far from Moorabbin, hmmm

Didn't North give up Pick 11 just two years ago for this guy and Pittard - the latter they've since delisted? Now there's talk of a second rounder for him, at best.

Crazy ass list management going on over at Arden St
Yes but that pick was getting eaten on matching a Tarryn Thomas bid anyway. Also a very different looking front office since then, new List Manager, new coach, even new CEO. And Polec was a pretty good player at Port. Probably still overs to give pick 11 but not as horrendous as it might look at first glance

So pick 6 became Melbourne's. Melbourne then traded their pick 6 for May. Semantics don't really change what happened lol.
Melbourne only traded Hogan to get May. Melbourne never wanted pick 6, they were never going to use it and wouldn’t of traded Hogan if they weren’t going to get May.

By the way May was a captain of a club, completely different to Polec who has been dropped twice this year. Very poor comparison. Try comparing a trade of a player on similar level.

It's correct and baseless at the same time?
Lmao, let me help you understand as you are having trouble

1. Correct in paying more to appear something is being done is the effect of desperation.

2. Your reference to Melbourne in this regard is baseless/troll worthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back