Traded Jared Polec [traded to North Melbourne with Pittard and #48 for #11 and 2019 fourth round pick]

Who won this trade?

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Polec remains unsigned at Port, even though he had a coming home from Brissy...
A couple Vic club sniffing around, Saints and Kangas from reports.
Coming into his Prime with pace and a beautiful left foot. But with that foot injury.
Think he will sign at Port but has a Melb GF and with a couple of the offers from reports might be weighing up his future
Whats he worth?

excellent year so far. just that injury is a bit of a worry. hope he stays.
interesting to see what north and saints fans think hes worth
Free agent isn’t he?

In terms of picks, first rounder in the 10-15 range based off this year.

I’m surprised he wants to leave SA, but I’ll happily take him at north. His form this year will warrant a decent salary next contract.

The rumour isn't that he wants to leave SA, the rumour is that he might want the dumptruck full of cash which is apparently being driven up to his house by a couple of Victorian clubs.

The rumour isn't that he wants to leave SA, the rumour is that he might want the dumptruck full of cash which is apparently being driven up to his house by a couple of Victorian clubs.
Wouldn't be surprised, by North is linked to bloody well everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakksynn

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Charlie Cameron got Adelaide pick 12 last year. Polec is a much better and more consistent player than Cameron. Pick 12 would be the least i’d Want to take for him.

Drewie11

Premium Platinum
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Charlie Cameron got Adelaide pick 12 last year. Polec is a much better and more consistent player than Cameron. Pick 12 would be the least i’d Want to take for him.

Contracted and uncontracted is probably the reason you wouldn’t get 12

Masquerade

All Australian
Mar 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is his foot really that much of a problem? He played 17 games in 2016, 22 games in 2017 and has played all 14 so far this year.

Back