Confirmed Jared Polec [traded to North Melbourne with Pittard and pk48 for pk11 and 2019 fourth round pick]

Parker400

Senior List
Suspended
AFL Club
St Kilda
Post it in the game thread ill have a look

You could always have traded your 1st rounder away without trading it for Polec, Sydney/Eagles did and did well
Isn't it a fact with discounts and such with the bid systems north would of got back a 1st round pick if they used pick 11 on TT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange Agent

Premiership Player
AFL Club
GWS
Lol at these bumps
What does this achieve

Focus on the blokes out of contract up for grabs
Its the Drafts and Trading board, as this was an actual trade it is still a valid discussion point. Plenty of old trade threads get bumped as do old drafts in the redo draft threads. Remove the sand and man up a bit, there is nothing wrong with this being bumped.

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
******** You Troll
Polec timed his run well , Had a good 2018 season and got his 'Big Deal' and will play like he always has just a run of the mill player but getting very good coin

Watching him play last night collecting 14/15 touches and no tackles with 3 clangers makes you think - Really

Scotland

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
I dont buy that , Eagles and Swans showed you dont have to trade away completely
Sydney ended up "using" 10, 25, 44 according to the draft order. We're not really relevant because our only NGA player didn't have high bids on him. Tarryn Thomas was officially pick 8. Had North not traded 11 for Polec & Pittard they would've just used it on Thomas anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #2,515
lol

A West Coast supporter who just saw his team win a flag while retaining the Free Agent that many North supporters were talking on BF as a sure thing to sign with them is jealous.

Never change North supporters. Never change.
A clueless Freo supporter, as I live and breathe.

Yeti

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
A clueless Freo supporter, as I live and breathe.
Great chat, excellent response.

Better go and troll the next trade target thread with your "big fish" signing.

Keep clutching at those straws trying to justify your $40 a year pet membership.

Polec wasn't a bad deal for the Roos considering their situation. The entitled attitude of some of their supporters is astounding.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #2,517
Great chat, excellent response.

Better go and troll the next trade target thread with your "big fish" signing.

Keep clutching at those straws trying to justify your $40 a year pet membership.

Polec wasn't a bad deal for the Roos considering their situation. The entitled attitude of some of their supporters is astounding.
Still going.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol

A West Coast supporter who just saw his team win a flag while retaining the Free Agent that many North supporters were talking on BF as a sure thing to sign with them is jealous.

Sad that you have to use wc success as some form of high ground. How’s your club travelling LMAOOO

Sin City

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Incredible how this trade seems like way overs in hindsight.
He's been very good for them, if the team/coach played some defense his good work would stand out a bit more. Pittard as steak knives was an absolute bargain as well.

Individual players aren't the problem at North.

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
'Highest retention rate for inside 50s'.

New stats never stop being created.
Can you show me where you saw this stat?

That exact stat was literally in an article on fox footy page on Facebook the other day and had Zorko leading it and didn’t have Polec in the top 5 at all.

Jesslc

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol

I wouldn't bring up any stats relating to flags....

Yeti

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wouldn't bring up any stats relating to flags....
Did you read what was written? Or is comprehension not your strong suit?

Fremantle's abysmal record of winning anything has nothing to do with the hypocrisy by the original post I quoted. But please, by all means continue your strawman tactics while trying to stroke your ego on an online forum.

Top Bottom