Traded Jared Polec [traded to North Melbourne with Pittard and #48 for #11 and 2019 fourth round pick]

Who won this trade?

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Great chat, excellent response.

Better go and troll the next trade target thread with your "big fish" signing.

Keep clutching at those straws trying to justify your $40 a year pet membership.

Polec wasn't a bad deal for the Roos considering their situation. The entitled attitude of some of their supporters is astounding.

Still going.

lol

A West Coast supporter who just saw his team win a flag while retaining the Free Agent that many North supporters were talking on BF as a sure thing to sign with them is jealous.

Never change North supporters. Never change.
Happy to meet

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol

A West Coast supporter who just saw his team win a flag while retaining the Free Agent that many North supporters were talking on BF as a sure thing to sign with them is jealous.

Sad that you have to use wc success as some form of high ground. How’s your club travelling LMAOOO

May 29, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Incredible how this trade seems like way overs in hindsight.
He's been very good for them, if the team/coach played some defense his good work would stand out a bit more. Pittard as steak knives was an absolute bargain as well.

Individual players aren't the problem at North.

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
'Highest retention rate for inside 50s'.

New stats never stop being created.

Can you show me where you saw this stat?

That exact stat was literally in an article on fox footy page on Facebook the other day and had Zorko leading it and didn’t have Polec in the top 5 at all.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol

I wouldn't bring up any stats relating to flags....

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wouldn't bring up any stats relating to flags....

Did you read what was written? Or is comprehension not your strong suit?

Fremantle's abysmal record of winning anything has nothing to do with the hypocrisy by the original post I quoted. But please, by all means continue your strawman tactics while trying to stroke your ego on an online forum.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

Fremantle's abysmal record of winning anything has nothing to do with the hypocrisy by the original post I quoted. But please, by all means continue your strawman tactics while trying to stroke your ego on an online forum.

FWIW you either didn't read or comprehend the post that you quoted to begin with which was a tongue in cheek response aimed at Scotland for his pointing out of the 'Highest retention rate for inside 50s' post by another North poster. Not everything on BigFooty is people going each other.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
FWIW you either didn't read or comprehend the post that you quoted to begin with which was a tongue in cheek response aimed at Scotland for his pointing out of the 'Highest retention rate for inside 50s' post by another North poster. Not everything on BigFooty is people going each other.

Not everything on BigFooty is people going each other?

Whatever m8. You want to fight me? Let's take this outside right now!

:rainbow:

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Generalises all North Melbourne Supporters and assumes one poster thought Gaff was a sure thing (A handful of posters don't represent a supporter base) then accuses someone of straw man logic. Yeah, no worries. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Not everything on BigFooty is people going each other?

Whatever m8. You want to fight me? Let's take this outside right now!

:rainbow:

I was hoping we could keep it inside where it's warmer :hearts:

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think the takeaway is the money for polec and what it took to get him seems to be right. He has been a very good pick up, but to use another north bf posters comments, it was suggested he is the icing on the cake, we just don't have the cake. Been great, and Pittard too.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I think the takeaway is the money for polec and what it took to get him seems to be right. He has been a very good pick up, but to use another north bf posters comments, it was suggested he is the icing on the cake, we just don't have the cake. Been great, and Pittard too.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you dont have a cake then why would you buy icing ?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Close to Bog last night. Tore the Tigers to shreds. Cost a lot less than the 5 touch 900k Lynch.
LOL about time he earned some of his $750k , It must have really scarred you that he has been playing so crap that you have been waiting until round 11 so you could finally post what you had prepared since round 1

I'll make sure to remind you every time he doesn't

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
LOL about time he earned some of his $750k , It must have really scarred you that he has been playing so crap that you have been waiting until round 11 so you could finally post what you had prepared since round 1

Been good all year. Tigers had no answer. He just took top 4 off you. Worth every cent.

May 29, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers

Garbage.

May 29, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
He's been very good for them, if the team/coach played some defense his good work would stand out a bit more. Pittard as steak knives was an absolute bargain as well.

Individual players aren't the problem at North.
And just like that...
Funny how they learnt to play defence and tackle in a week.

Back