News Jarman impey drinking, crashes car, leaves scene and goes for a bike ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the problems that comes from this kind of coverage is that it could make our draftees or current players feel like second-class citizens. With that in mind it doesn't say much for the cows that with the sycophancy they get they can't hold onto their players where we've only lost Ben Jacobs and two players to free agency.

Scott Thompson did the exact same thing, except he injured his mate and engaged in a conspiracy to let one of his passengers take the fall.

Please point me to your slew of posts about that.

Must be too young as I don't recall that at all. How long ago was that?

Have been avoiding the Bay and criers board like the plague they are. Avoiding AA now too, Kane is as bad as Bicks on the incident.
On another note, I am bitterly disappointed we haven't had a PortFanRadio special feature on Impeygate. We could encourage callers on Skype, perhaps even subaru would do us the honour of calling in.

K Kornes is persona non grata as far as I'm concerned, ever since he indicated he wanted to be a firey. His media profile is so 'all about me'. An absolute parasite.

K Kornes is persona non grata as far as I'm concerned, ever since he indicated he wanted to be a firey. His media profile is so 'all about me'. An absolute parasite.
For me, it's been ever since he rapidly ditched his job in the MFS. The club went out of its way to accommodate him taking up that job.

For me, it's been ever since he rapidly ditched his job in the MFS. The club went out of its way to accommodate him taking up that job.

Spot on! You do not.........ever....rat on your mates. Especially for your own commercial benefit. The firies dodged a bullet with that one.

There are no team rules about smashing the s**t out of a bunch of cars and then doing a runner? Surprising.

Hey Roovolution - I know there a lots of people giving you a hard time on here and think you aren't fit to sleep with dogs, but I'm sticking up for you - I think you are!

This Roovolution guy is a total loser who doesn't care about footy, just wants to slag off(mainly at us). Out of his 61 posts so far 42 are on the cows or Port boards about the Impey incident. And I noticed another where he was going off at Brisbane too.

I've never posted about Brisbane and I love footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that club punishment was harsh:rolleyes:
Club punishment
The Adelaide Crows Football Club has ordered Thompson to do 50 hours of community service with road crash victims as punishment for his dangerous driving.

Thompson has been working with crash victims for the past three months and is helping to coordinate a safe driving program.

The Crows have also given Thompson a $5,000 suspended fine.

The club says the footballer has learnt a valuable lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back