News Jarman Impey departs for Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what is to trust? They simply stated the percentage of coaches who voted the most likely RS winner.

OK, so it was coaches and not the website that gave their opinion. The point still is the same, though. Salem has only played 8 games and among those only 1 with significant length. I can't see how he can be mentioned in the same breath as players who are close to permanent fixtures in their teams.

ffdgvcxdfrwgffr
Salem needs to get nominated first.

Its probably the most even field, almost ever. If I was to pick a top 5 so far it would be:

1. Dunstan
2. Langdon
3. Impey
4. Aish
5. Mcdonald
you are right the last three or four years we have almost known the winner before the start of the season and they have been a monty by now. would definitely chuck the Bont in there also surprised that Josh Kelly wasn't mentioned either but I suppose that he has not played enough footy this year.

Rising star favourites according to the latest odds:
  • Bontempelli : Pick 4 in 2013 draft
  • Langdon : Pick 65
  • K. Kolodjashnij : Pick 5
  • Aish : Pick 7
  • Kelly : Pick 2
  • Dunstan : Pick 18
  • Billings : Pick 3
  • Impey : Pick 21
Jarman - a bargain at pick 21.

Impey could be our new younger S. Burgoyne ... (Go Impey)

Imagine Impey and Neade doing a younger S. Burgoyne & P. Burgoyne and kicking multiple goals in the forward line .. (remember how S. & P Burgoyne kicked 5 & 4 goals in a game)

Imagine Neade, Wingard, Gray & Impey etc all running around in the forward line during the showdowns ..lo

Those 4 in the forward line (added with Schultzy) during a showdown for example is enough to make all Port supporters drool and smile with how we will kick many many many of multiple of goals (mmmmmmm). and then if the cows start to get ahead of us with Betts then Impey can go back and total make Betts redundant ... (smiles)

The confussion i had straight after we drafted him, caused such a big suprise.... (we were confused with the pick but we all should have moved on .. so let the cows stew - lol)

Don't usually rehash but you predicted :thumbsu:

Impey could be our new younger S. Burgoyne ... (Go Impey)

Imagine Impey and Neade doing a younger S. Burgoyne & P. Burgoyne and kicking multiple goals in the forward line .. (remember how S. & P Burgoyne kicked 5 & 4 goals in a game)

It was 5(Shaun) & 6(Peter) in R13, 2002 v Western Bulldogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad we have tied someone down (especially after a few losses).

I assumed we were working on re-signing Schulz a few weeks ago and since that halted we obviously moved on to Jarman.

Up next, Keeping Tom Clurey away from the likes of St Kilda and Collingwood.

Jars will no doubt become one of our most important players over the coming seasons. His efforts to take on some of the competitions best small forwards at such a young age is very underrated. Good onya Jars!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back