News Jarrad Schofield departs for West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve always been intrigued by why Schofield has been rated so highly by supporters but Voss and basset have been s**t canned constantly.

I’m not sure how our supporter base got to this view.

I’m not going to lose sleep over an assistant coach leaving. Assistants move around from club to club every year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve always been intrigued by why Schofield has been rated so highly by supporters but Voss and basset have been sh*t canned constantly.

a few flags and an undefeated season in the WAFL probably has a bit to do with it. maybe we just pine for a coach knowledgeable about the modern game of AFL footy and not like our coach who still uses early 90s playbooks

I’ve always been intrigued by why Schofield has been rated so highly by supporters but Voss and basset have been sh*t canned constantly.

Because Walsh left, Voss came in, and we immediately dropped down the ladder and couldn't seem to win a clearance? Bassett I'm less sure about because he seems to have presided over us at least picking tall forwards instead of kicking to Sam Gray all the time but we still look absolutely useless going forward. We're just more likely to mark those floaty kicks to the pockets now.

a few flags and an undefeated season in the WAFL probably has a bit to do with it. maybe we just pine for a coach knowledgeable about the modern game of AFL footy and not like our coach who still uses early 90s playbooks

What is this playbook you speak of?

Kane cornes saying we should target Garry hocking.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

With Josh Francou coming back to Adelaide, you'd think he may be a chance of coming in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone may know. All I know is he signed a two year contract extension before the August 1 deadline. 1 + 1 normally = 2

Tredders posted this earlier today.

C63F3D8C-649E-4FA8-A37D-954D317037B4.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back