Jarrod Brander?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I would have posted this in the trade and free agency thread, but for some reason it's been locked.

Is Jarrod Brander worth a look. Same height as Jack Riewoldt, wants to play forward, can play wing. Would seem to be an upgrade on Josh Caddy.

I would have posted this in the trade and free agency thread, but for some reason it's been locked.

Is Jarrod Brander worth a look. Same height as Jack Riewoldt, wants to play forward, can play wing. Would seem to be an upgrade on Josh Caddy.
I really cant believe that there is no interest in this kid

We rated him very highly and would have taken him with #17 in the 2017 draft and was considered the best KPF in that draft
Eagles selected him before Oscar Allen and all the hype was about him. What happened ?

I can fully understand that the eagles have decided Kennedy/Allen/Darling suit their game better but how does such a talent just get ignored
Surely he is worth a 2 year deal on low cash to see if he can be reprogrammed into a KPF/KPB
Throw 2022 3rd rounder at Eagles and see what happens

Can't play wing, was always guarding the fat side wing with WCE, pretty much played out of position

It's gotta be a bit of a warning no other club at all wants him .(is he still contracted at the Eagles ?) if not be interested to see if he's picked up in the PSD or mid season ...if he isn't that tells you everything you need to know

It's gotta be a bit of a warning no other club at all wants him .(is he still contracted at the Eagles ?) if not be interested to see if he's picked up in the PSD or mid season ...if he isn't that tells you everything you need to know

Seems to good to be true. Was he pidgeon-holed or was there more to it? Then there is the other side, there must be a reason what is the reason?

Some say not competitive enough, tough enough maybe. I don't know. Someone might have a stab in the rookie area if the cost of a miss is not that great

Seems to good to be true. Was he pidgeon-holed or was there more to it? Then there is the other side, there must be a reason what is the reason?

Some say not competitive enough, tough enough maybe. I don't know. Someone might have a stab in the rookie area if the cost of a miss is not that great
Yeah...their is clearly something there ...maybe it's just a case of a promising junior that just didn't translate to the higher level....if a team does rookie him and it worked out they are going to look like geniuses ...however West coast generally get the best out of there players so maybe he's just a miss

He is our Ben Lennon - don't be sucked in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back