Toast Jarrod Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not AFL ready.. lol 😂😂😂😂 What absolute clown said that???

He was hardly dominating in the WAFL to be fair.

Ah Chee needs to have 6 BOG's, kick 20 goals and take MOTY before he gets a look at our senior side.

Camo's AFL output eclipses his WAFL output of 8 goals in 8 games.

I wonder if any other player has had a return of 11 goals from their first 18 kicks in the AFL?
Remarkable average.

Google Adrian McAdam NM ,back in 1993 kicks 7 goals on Debut v Richmond at the MCG next game v Sydney he kicks 10 goals so on too the 3 Rd game kicks 6 v Footscray..
Kicked 68 goals from 17 games ..
He came down from Alice Springs and went back after only a few years in Melbourne ..

It’s amazing what young Cameron has done so far and will only get better..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy's stocks have gone through the roof after only a handful of games, absolute star in the making.

Me too. He vanished as quickly as he burst on to the scene.
I also think about what might have been if Allen Jakovich could have kept it together. Fastest player to reach 50 goals doing it in 9 games. Injuries and fitness in general stopping him from reaching the peak of his brother.
Monster game in his debut season vs North Melbourne. 19 scoring shots (11.8).

Averaged 5 goals and 0.2 tackles per game in his debut year lol.

Rugby players can tackle. You have to, otherwise it isn't the game for you. I used to play rugby and would drill every rover and player I was roving against. I was penalised often for "rough tackling": the umps hadn't seen someone get drilled like that from a guy my size (to clarify I never spear tackled or anything I wouldn't really want done against me: that s**t kills and paralyses people). I was also amazed that huge guys couldn't tackle me (I'm stocky with huge legs). I could just break away and keep running. In rugby, I'd regularly get tackled by dudes large and small who understood the mechanics.

Football is a game where you can be a terrible tackler but get away with it. The rugby background is a winner - as far as I'm concerned they should do rugby camps for the WCE to up their tackling game against weight difference situations (to be fair, our side is generally pretty good).

He's also a ******* lovely kick. Every time I think he's gonna pull one, he nails it. He's unreal! So great to watch him!
Steve Hocking likes this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back