Remove this Banner Ad

Yezeha

All Australian
Feb 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
Jarrod Witts. This ****ing muppet has managed to make dropping Cloke look like a bad decision. Should've traded the useless sack of shite last year.

Shockingly bad. Hard to believe he hasn't come on, has shown glimpses. Needs to be traded, not a patch on Grundy and those that think he is are kidding themselves.

#McGuireOUT needs to be trending. He needs to be under the pump. Craig Kelly in.

Really erred not trading him last year when his currency would have been higher and having a ready made (upgrade) replacement in Kruezer to come in for free via FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scariest thing about Witts is the poster that came with my kids membership last year...scared my 8 year old.

My 11YO laughed at him, a bit like the other players who play against him.

Shockingly bad. Hard to believe he hasn't come on, has shown glimpses. Needs to be traded, not a patch on Grundy and those that think he is are kidding themselves.

#McGuireOUT needs to be trending. He needs to be under the pump. Craig Kelly in.
Grundy is better and plays better without the log in the side.

You still get a few hold out who parrot the "Witts is a better tap ruckman" line but even they're dropping off him now. Grundy is at least as good a tap ruckman (and with some tuition from a professional and competent ruck coach he'll learn to time his leaps and harness his athleticism and be better again) and far better in every other facet of football.

Witts is a dud and I'd trade him for a packet of chips let alone a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

3 ruckman and we still lost the hitouts.

This weak pansy half the reason, we were better without him.

What is actually one positive about playing 3 ruckman?

Jarrod Witts. This ******* muppet has managed to make dropping Cloke look like a bad decision. Should've traded the useless sack of shite last year.

Cut out the player abuse please. Thread title also changed to remove more abuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back