Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he is likely to return to the NRL. I would've thought he'd play rugby union in Europe to continue the "* I'm amazing at everything/world talent" gimmick. Playing rugby league in Leumeah can only diminish his brand further.

Apparently he is likely to return to the NRL. I would've thought he'd play rugby union in Europe to continue the "**** I'm amazing at everything/world talent" gimmick. Playing rugby league in Leumeah can only diminish his brand further.
Screw that parra scum playing for any team with a home ground in Leumeah. Tigers have the best fullback in the game and don't want him.

I'm going to love how DT are going to endorse Jayne for NSW when they pushed so hard for a Teddy in game 3

Hayne will announce his new lifetime dream to become a politician. He has already proven he can bullshit his way to the top and then like recent PM's fail in spectacular fashion only to have the blind and ignorant still eat up the bullshit till they have a moment of clarity*. He can be an even dumber Donald Trump

* This has not yet occurred for tigernova .

Irony.. See the snake tails..? And David Icke is in town..

Anyway. Worst ending to a story ive watched. He fluffed the Disney movie opp..

He couldnt even get a Lifetime mid-day movie let alont a Disney one if he was still playing. He was only relevant to hack rugby jornos who were riding his 5 mins of fame. and also single handedly added stigma to any Australian who wants to play in the NFL without going the college path to prove themselves. He is just as big a fail as Israel Folau in the AFL just with a better PR team.

NSFW
And then there is you
U5gLbt3.gif

Hayne to announce he'll be auditioning for the role of Bobba Fett in the Star Wars anthology series.

Hayne is more of a Jar Jar binks

He could dye his hair blond and ask that his name be pronounced "Yarrad"... pretty sure he could still make the Swedish 7's team if he hurries.

He could dye his hair blond and ask that his name be pronounced "Yarrad"... pretty sure he could still make the Swedish 7's team if he hurries.

Yeah he has had a lifetime dream to play for Sweden ever since he went to Ikea lastweek

Yeah he has had a lifetime dream to play for Sweden ever since he went to Ikea lastweek
That's now changed to playing Handball for Greece after a late night visit to the Souvlaki shop. "Lifelong dream", etc. etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's now changed to playing Handball for Greece after a late night visit to the Souvlaki shop. "Lifelong dream", etc. etc.
Whats left for him to do. become a mexican wrestler after having a shot of Tequila, or become a drug cheat after drinking Vodka and then think that makes him Russian.
Or become a drug lord because he watched a episode of Breaking Bad or Weeds.
Become a Lady boy because he had Thai for dinner lastnight.

But we can all hope he jumps off a cliff after drinking a red bull.

Whats left for him to do. become a mexican wrestler after having a shot of Tequila, or become a drug cheat after drinking Vodka and then think that makes him Russian.

images

Are there any seats left on that one-way mission to Mars?

Hayne to announce he'll be auditioning for the role of Bobba Fett in the Star Wars anthology series.
Once he stops chasing his ''dream'' all over the world and starts embracing the '' ice cream'' he will more likely be Jabba the Hutt

Hayne will announce his new lifetime dream to become a politician. He has already proven he can bullshit his way to the top and then like recent PM's fail in spectacular fashion only to have the blind and ignorant still eat up the bullshit till they have a moment of clarity*. He can be an even dumber Donald Trump

* This has not yet occurred for tigernova .

Can Jayne match Mal Meninga's great political career.

Ebner > Hayne tigernova NFL showing they're better at converting to Rugby Union, than a Rugby League player ;)

--------

Patriots S Nate Ebner was selected to represent USA Rugby at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.

Ebner was a standout as a junior rugby player, earning team MVP honors multiple times on the world stage. He took a leave of absence from the Patriots in May to chase his dream of competing in the Olympics. The rugby competition ends on August 11, so Ebner should rejoin the Patriots by mid-August at the latest.

Source: ESPN

Best start a thread - Nate Ebner - Fumbling the Olympic Dream

:D
Should start a new thread for Jahvid Best too while we're at it....

-------

Ex-Lions RB Jahvid Best has been selected to represent St. Lucia in track and field at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.

Best was born in the United States, but his father holds dual citizenship in both the U.S. and St. Lucia. He will run the 100m in Rio. "This is a huge accomplishment for me, but at the same time this is just the beginning," Best said. "I have only been in this sport for two years professionally, and plan on being around for a long time." After his NFL career ended prematurely due to concussions, it is great to see Best landed on his feet.
Related: Lions

Source: NBC Sports

Should start a new thread for Jahvid Best too while we're at it....

-------

Ex-Lions RB Jahvid Best has been selected to represent St. Lucia in track and field at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.

Best was born in the United States, but his father holds dual citizenship in both the U.S. and St. Lucia. He will run the 100m in Rio. "This is a huge accomplishment for me, but at the same time this is just the beginning," Best said. "I have only been in this sport for two years professionally, and plan on being around for a long time." After his NFL career ended prematurely due to concussions, it is great to see Best landed on his feet.
Related: Lions

Source: NBC Sports
That's pretty cool. Not sure his 10.16 PB will see make the final, but I'll be cheering him on in any case.

Hayne should of tried to qualify for track and Field. he would be good triple jump with how much he seems to be jumping between sports in the last 18 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back