Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Has no one connected the dots here?
tigernova is clearly Chris Bloomfield, Hells Angel and Haynes best mate.
We're through the looking glass here, people
hqdefault.jpg

Is it just me or has FoxSportsNews completely dropped mentioning anything about the NFL since Jarryd went home?

fox sports news used to be really good, particularly of a morning but now its services are heavily AFL & NRL and most of that is repeats of the previous days news.

Its not just NFL but even EPL news has dropped

fox sports news used to be really good, particularly of a morning but now its services are heavily AFL & NRL and most of that is repeats of the previous days news.

Its not just NFL but even EPL news has dropped

Unfortunately Fox doesn't carry the rights to either any more (ESPN is a seperate package deal) so it was bound to happen....it doesn't help that they also can't rebroadcast highlights immediately after games either (part of losing the broadcast rights). Fox also uses the sports news service to pump up their channel content, with no content no need to flood the news services either.

Unfortunately Fox doesn't carry the rights to either any more (ESPN is a seperate package deal) so it was bound to happen....it doesn't help that they also can't rebroadcast highlights immediately after games either (part of losing the broadcast rights). Fox also uses the sports news service to pump up their channel content, with no content no need to flood the news services either.

Jesus freaking sepsis, I break the single biggest news story in the history of this thread, and all you can do is go back in history and debate the virtues of Fox as a news service?? Who the heck are you, Donald Trump??

I'm one scandal away from winning Jarryd Hayne BINGO. I've got Quits the NFL, Linked with bikies, Knocks up some random bird.
I only need Enters Politics and I'm home.

Shhhh!! Trump (aka Brasher ) is soon to announce his Secretary of the Interior, Sports and Ball Security. You heard it here first!!

Also, says something when New Idea has more accurate sports reportage than Fox.

But there you go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, can we please have a new poll option about which ladies mag Hayney will next appear on, and (as a second voting option) whether he will be above the Jennifer Aniston headline, above the Karl headline, or (longest odds surely) maybe even equal to the Braneglina headline??

Pleeeeeease??

Also, can we please have a new poll option about which ladies mag Hayney will next appear on, and (as a second voting option) whether he will be above the Jennifer Aniston headline, above the Karl headline, or (longest odds surely) maybe even equal to the Braneglina headline??

Pleeeeeease??
If Cleo was still around surely a role as pull out centrefold would be on the cards

Jesus freaking sepsis, I break the single biggest news story in the history of this thread, and all you can do is go back in history and debate the virtues of Fox as a news service?? Who the heck are you, Donald Trump??

I've got better hair than Donald...I've always been a little soft for Larry King...man knows how to tie a knot.

I wonder what God thinks of his out-of-wedlock conception

pfff im pretty sure "god" never played two different professional sports and tried out for the olympics, he doesnt have women constantly throwing themselves at his feet either. JH getting some slapper off instagram pregnant was bound to happen eventually, when youre a 3Xsporting superstar and a world class pleasure machine in the bedroom you do what you have do. Its hard work being this good. All in all: Jarryd>>>>God

May i suggest a new rap song for Jarryd to belt out when next recorded in the back of a car smashed off his face with a bikie :

"When she leaves yo ass she goina leave wit half"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back