Jase's 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Vansrooboys

Senior List
Mar 31, 2001
Hiding in locker 24 @ Ard
Other Teams
Mighty Kangas
Early congrat's to Jase for his 150th game. If the Geelong Rd was clear I'd drive down to the cattery and steal back YOUR Grand Final Medallion.
Shame we can't be there to cheer him on at Feral Park. Show'em what they're missing.....love ya work big guy!*sigh*
And to Denis for breaking the North coaching record. Well done.

Jason McCartney. Twice Club Man of the Year. He won over the many doubters (me included). He had a brilliant attitude leading the 1999 Grand Final celebrations. And he gets the job done with little fuss week after week. Well done Jase!!!!!!

Vanyrooyboysy, when the road to Geelong opens again, I'll come down with you to get back the premiership medal that is rightfully his. And then later, we go up to Queensland and get some revenge on that big nosed dope known as Clark Keating for getting that nose of his in the way of McCartney's fist and the ball.

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Does Keating's nose get its own boxing glove?

s**t Shinners, if we belted the snot out of Keatings "Lionel Rose" the ground would look like last Saturday's playing conditions at Shell Stadium - flooded.
biggrin.gif

PS: Top effort Mr McCartney, you deserve every success!

Now I think about, we could fly down in that copter of yours???

I wonder who the two young men behind me were at the game??? They told Kingy to pull his pants down and show THE SUCK'S big bro a real Mooney!!!(L....O...Bleeping....L)
smile.gif

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Although a night or two at the Park Hyatt...not in the Gary Ablett Room though!

...with (late) brekkie in bed, (late) lunch at Walter's Wine Bar, a quick raid on Vintage Cellars, dinner at Ezards, then back to the hotel to watch videos of the '75, '77, '96, and '99 Grand Finals and drink the booty from the raid on the Cellars.....

....a hell of a lot better than taking a weird cocktail of drugs don't you think?....

...with (late) brekkie in bed, (late) lunch at Walter's Wine Bar, a quick raid on Vintage Cellars, dinner at Ezards, then back to the hotel to watch videos of the '75, '77, '96, and '99 Grand Finals and drink the booty from the raid on the Cellars.....

....a hell of a lot better than taking a weird cocktail of drugs don't you think?....

Take the hotel out of the picture and this sounds like a plan for all of us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds, lurverly darling!

Whattttt Mals...group love???????A Big Footy Love-In, Darky will definately be in for that! Geez I hope they've got 4 King size beds we can push together??

Whattttt Mals...group love???????A Big Footy Love-In, Darky will definately be in for that! Geez I hope they've got 4 King size beds we can push together??

Maybe someone else will volunteer their place for the Grand Final videos....after that, you and I could retire to the hotel suite and....ahem....get down to the business getting to know each other better.....

This is sounding like that Jacaranda Swingers place out Mulgrave way!

Maybe if we take out the bit about the restaraunts as well.....who wants to volunteer their place for a North Melbourne Grand Final video night??????

Gee, I'd offer our little establishment, but you'd all throw up when you saw the attractive 70's carpet in the loungeroom.

Blush, blush, blush, geez you know who to romance a girl.....!!!Ha, but we can use the video's you know, set the mood and all??

Oh yeh, back to the topic, on ya Jase...

I'll make sure we have the wide screen TV with surround sound. Don't tell the others about it though......just tell 'em the hotel could only give us a black and white TV, a beta VCR, and connecting cables that don't match up
wink.gif

Oh yeah.....Jason McCartney.....not only a top footballer, but a top travel consultant as well....geeze....what a guy!

A Big Footy Love-In, Darky will definately be in for that! Geez I hope they've got 4 King size beds we can push together??

OK, my fat arse takes the first three beds. How many of you are gonna try to squeeze into the fourth one?

Maybe if we take out the bit about the restaraunts as well.....who wants to volunteer their place for a North Melbourne Grand Final video night??????

Apart from the shortage of chairs, my place is ideal. Got some of the videos, home brew by the slab, and clearing out the front room for a pool table and bar.
I would mention the futon, but all bar one of you (two or three if I'm in a kinky mood) would walk away disappointed and jealous not to have sampled it.
wink.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back