Jason Carter

Remove this Banner Ad

stoked that he's getting a game! how good would it be if he got a Gatorade shower (from the players, not disgruntled fans) after the game?

About the toughest debut a player could have. Coming into an injury ravaged team (especially in defence where he is likely to play) against the premiership favourites, and who gave us the biggest of thumpings last time we met. It will certainly be an unforgettable game for him.

I know we need to bring him in, but I don't really like baptisms of fire, and that is what is coming.

Great news. I hope they don't pull the old 60% game time crap. He will almost certainly look more comfortable in the backline after one game than Cerra has after 40

I hope we see a five bounce up the guts effort to kick to a leading forward who marks unopposed but hand passes back to Jason Carter who hoofs it from forty eight out and it sails through half goalpost height to massive cheers.
You already have me cheering it - and it hasn't happened (yet) :beercheers:

I hope we see a five bounce up the guts effort to kick to a leading forward who marks unopposed but hand passes back to Jason Carter who hoofs it from forty eight out and it sails through half goalpost height to massive cheers.
want this so bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason CARTER (2019 WAFL)

NameStat
Average kicks9.0
Average handballs6.9
Average disposals15.9
Average marks3.5
Average tackles2.9
Average inside 50s1.3
Average rebound 50s2.4
Average frees for0.3
Average frees against0.5
Total goals3
Total behinds1
Total times in best players list3
Average Dream Team points62.79

+1 he can play.

I think he will be huge for us in the coming years (based off this 1 game). A little bit blindsided at times by the tempo at AFL level - but that is true of them all, adjusted to it better than most on his first outing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back