Jason Carter

Remove this Banner Ad

So McCarthy, Carter and Hamling all managed by Colin Young and all fuel a negative media narrative around Freo. Not certain but smells like he has beef with someone at the club and is airing dirty laundrey in revenge.
Isn't most of the team managed by Colin Young?

I didn’t think Colin Young’s comments were over the top or unfair?

just a manager getting things done for his clients. They’re in a rough spot. If they’re not getting a game or being offered a contract why would they continue to go into the hub?
I don't think either were invited to the hubs were they?

I know drink driving is a mistake many have made, for every person caught I reckon at least 2 others are attempting it and getting away with it. Doesn't make it safe, no right though.

I know someone who got sacked from his ESL teaching job in Taiwan over an incident.

I have been in the s**t over a drunken incident from an employer in the past (not DUI though).

Some jobs come with high behavior expectations off the field, it's just the way it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know drink driving is a mistake many have made, for every person caught I reckon at least 2 others are attempting it and getting away with it. Doesn't make it safe, no right though.

I know someone who got sacked from his ESL teaching job in Taiwan over an incident.

I have been in the sh*t over a drunken incident from an employer in the past (not DUI though).

Some jobs come with high behavior expectations off the field, it's just the way it is.

These days when it's so easy to get an Uber there's just no ******* excuse.

No. They can't use Uber or taxis.
Why is he even drinking or out with friends, if that were the case, during COVID?
Tough mentally. But players that want this dream work harder then others. Professional sport isn’t a forgiving occupation. It’s only merely a short term dream.
Carter had what it takes, but others fighting for his spot. Young has taken over his place, so potentially has Henry, Fredrick and possibly Valente in terms of development.

Why is he even drinking or out with friends, if that were the case, during COVID?
Tough mentally. But players that want this dream work harder then others. Professional sport isn’t a forgiving occupation. It’s only merely a short term dream.
Carter had what it takes, but others fighting for his spot. Young has taken over his place, so potentially has Henry, Fredrick and possibly Valente in terms of development.
I wish Webber was done with dui 😉

Ain’t the end of the world, if he puts his head down and works hard he’ll get another chance.

All the best to him.

this is true. he is a bit immature but he has time.

so he won't be one of Hogan's Heroes but before long it will be "Welome Back Carter"

Good luck to Jason . Played a couple of games at the highest level in the land and I didn’t think he looked out of place.

Hope he creates another opportunity for himself on a list somewhere

Official Buddy of The Cam 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back