Recommitted Jason Castagna

Remove this Banner Ad

You must really not care about him spelling his name two different ways, both of which are wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't want him taking a set shot for goal to win the GF after the siren....terrible kick....but I suppose he plays his role...is he being chased by other clubs?

I could see a few clubs wanting a player like him on the cheap. Richmond is one of the few clubs that probably has an excess of speedy, small forwards. He wouldn't be worth anything huge though to anyone as he's really just a handy role player.

I feel for Castagna as he has been asked to play a role that he simply is not big enough to play and thats having to fly for marks against bigger opponents and bring the ball to ground and has been reasonable effective but not ideal for a player his size.

I wouldnt trade him as with Lynch coming to Richmond Castagna could now play his natural game of being a small foward tackling and going foward rather than having to contest marking contests

Castagna could kick 40 goals in 2019 playing the small foward role

We have plenty of players like that don't need him let's trade him to Sydney for Parker
I feel for Castagna as he has been asked to play a role that he simply is not big enough to play and thats having to fly for marks against bigger opponents and bring the ball to ground and has been reasonable effective but not ideal for a player his size.

I wouldnt trade him as with Lynch coming to Richmond Castagna could now play his natural game of being a small foward tackling and going foward rather than having to contest marking contests

Castagna could kick 40 goals in 2019 playing the small foward role

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back