Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
OP originally by the Ziebull;

Just played game 100 only 24 years old and another triple premiership tiger out of contract does he now chase extra coin I can only assume he is being paid a pittance

but he’s got genuine pace and hits the scoreboard often - one of the only decent tiger players today

Last edited by a moderator:
How many other teams would have him slot into their best 22? Not a dig at the Chaos King at all, I just don't know how heavily he'll be sought after.

I reckon we'll want to keep him, not that it's a hot take it anything.

Just played game 100 only 24 years old and another triple premiership tiger out of contract dies he now chase extra coin I can only assume he is being paid a pittance

but he’s got genuine pace and hits the scoreboard often - one of the only decent tiger players today
Perfect fit for North .

Would be an upgrade on Kayne Turner

I’d take him, would be an immediate upgrade on WHE and Cal Brown

I stand corrected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like the limited type who works hard and makes the most out of himself. Just has a stupid name. If he was Paul Smith then yeah everyone would be all over him.

Would take him at freo. Swap for Acres? Heh

Seems like the limited type who works hard and makes the most out of himself. Just has a stupid name. If he was Paul Smith then yeah everyone would be all over him.

Would take him at freo. Swap for Acres? Heh
He would be your 2nd most goal kicker in 2021 just 1 behind taberner

what would we do with Acres ? Dont even think he would get a game

Poor man’s Michael Gibbons
LOL let me know when gibbons has played 100 games in a 3 time premiership team

Carlton supporters believe he is not best 22 now let alone a premiership team

sometimes you just have to accept playing 100 games at that level is an achievement and Duds dont play in champion teams for 5 years

Ironically, the only Richmond small forward that I rate. Gets himself a lot of scoring shots even if his conversion can be underwhelming at times.

I doubt Richmond would let him go when the cupboard is pretty bare with spuds like Rioli and Aarts behind him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back