Rumour Jason Cripps to St Kilda, Scott Clayton to Port - fake news

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Saints obviously went hard after Cripps for Mike Sheehan to have gone with Cripps going back to the Saints 5 weeks ago. But he must feel a fair bit of loyalty to the club given he has been with us since the end of 2006 as an assistant coach and list manager, which is longer than his 7 seasons as a player and 3 as an assistant coach with the Saints. He spent a year playing in Tassie.
Talking about poaching. REH the knowing one, do you know if Port are still investigating a collaborative sports science partnership with Arsenal?

Talking about poaching. REH the knowing one, do you know if Port are still investigating a collaborative sports science partnership with Arsenal?
I know it was supposed to be part of the deal with letting Burgo go. How far it has progressed or if it has stalled I have no idea. Its probably something that will be accelerated during Arsenal's off season if it's still a serious thing.

Oct 11, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Saints obviously went hard after Cripps for Mike Sheehan to have gone with Cripps going back to the Saints 5 weeks ago. But he must feel a fair bit of loyalty to the club given he has been with us since the end of 2006 as an assistant coach and list manager, which is longer than his 7 seasons as a player and 3 as an assistant coach with the Saints. He spent a year playing in Tassie.

He's been around under different schemes here. I hope he retires as a Port person.

Back