FTA-TV Jason Dunstall firms to fill Paul Roos' vacant seat on Fox Footy's On the Couch

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with all this but AFL Insider is really your favorite footy show? Most people I know find that extremely boring at times

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Insider was the only show that actually talked football - I don't personally care for much of they hype/sensationalism/etc, and the "news" shows were generally 24 hours behind the web. Insider didn't delve particularly deep, but at least showed some insightful commentary.

Chief knows his s**t.

Is it too late to change?

I thought he is as good as Roos in this format. No better, for mine.

Who else is there??? Remembering it has to be someone NOT contracted to seven or nine (footy show etc).

I like Kingy. but he bobs up enough elsewhere that I'm glad he is niched to boundary rider, war room duties and a shared segment on 360 weekly.

I thought he is as good as Roos in this format. No better, for mine.

Who else is there??? Remembering it has to be someone NOT contracted to seven or nine (footy show etc).

I like Kingy. but he bobs up enough elsewhere that I'm glad he is niched to boundary rider, war room duties and a shared segment on 360 weekly.
Would have preferred Voss. Fresh out of the game and we would have got a bit of an insight into him to see if their was any truth in the player exodus at brisbane or if it was soft players missing their mummies.

Would have preferred Voss. Fresh out of the game and we would have got a bit of an insight into him to see if their was any truth in the player exodus at brisbane or if it was soft players missing their mummies.
Yes, can't get enough of hearing him butcher the english language and make up new words.

Voss is terrible.

Surely if the only reason to have him on a show for 27 weeks is to hear his version of events at Brissy, he'd be better as a guest.

Roos was good but he related every second point to Sydney and Goodesy and Okeefey and Micky and Hally etc etc.

Piggy is solid.

Voss is terrible.

Surely if the only reason to have him on a show for 27 weeks is to hear his version of events at Brissy, he'd be better as a guest.

Roos was good but he related every second point to Sydney and Goodesy and Okeefey and Micky and Hally etc etc.

Piggy is solid.
nah mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stand him.

He's arrogant and carries on like he's the smartest bloke around.

Pain in the ass, don't find him witty at all.

Can't believe how much Fox love him.

I can't stand him.

He's arrogant and carries on like he's the smartest bloke around.

Pain in the ass, don't find him witty at all.

Can't believe how much Fox love him.

He sits next to Spud, Gaze and Lynch, all of which struggle to string a coherent sentence together.

Or Healy and Sheahan, neither of whom have had an original thought in years.

He probably IS the smartest bloke around.

Agree the 'funny' stuff is very poor - but you see what he has to work with? Wish he would just play it straight, use his ability to think and ignore the other stuff.

Problem is, as evidenced by the footy show, it's the stupidity that the general populace want.

Genuine lol tonight, they're talking about the kick out after a point and how you'd only entrust a few players to do it.

Mike then pipes up saying he could never understand why Buckley used to kick out and not be involved in the contest.

Great look up and eye roll from Chief!

Loving what jason dunstall brings to the table. He asks all the right questions when they have their guests on the show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back