Traded Jason Horne-Francis [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are GWS looking to use picks 3, 12, 15, 18 and 19 purely for the draft? Or do they want to get some players in via trade?

Maybe we could upgrade pick 33 or 43 for one those later picks and offer up Byrne-Jones or Bonner?

We genuinely need to trade away a player for 2nd round. Can't see it happening another way.

Hayes, Drew, Bonner, DBJ, Farrell. DBJ with most value in that lot perhaps as an All-Australian and club BnF although he was off it best this year. I know he just resigned but yeah either him or Drew

In all seriousness North have actually done fine out of this deal. So have West Coast. GWS showed up, bent over and handed over the lube to make it work for everyone else, and I salute them for it.
Yeah I think north have done well. What more can you hope for to get for a player that wants out than a similar pick + a future 1st on top. That’s a good deal.

Also west coast, despite people knocking them to get out of pick 2 and the private school vic boys and into hewett territory , whose not far behind, if at all those vic boys plus get another pick. That’s good for them.

Ports given up a lot, but the fact we get future 2nds and 3rds back helps a lot,

In the end rozee butters jhf Bergman sinn to look forward too in our midfield.

I really rate that group of players as a future midfield. High end young talent there.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Will be interesting now to see how he goes.

6 years is a long time to hold onto a team cancer if it turns out a new start won't change his attitude.

Bit harsh on JH-F tbh. Still just a kid and
North were a dysfunctional football club that imploded several times last season.

I would submit to you the cancer at North Melbourne was actually David Noble.

We will see a happier/more productive and consistent JH-F at Port absolutely

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Bit harsh on JH-F tbh. Still just a kid and
North were a dysfunctional football club that imploded several times last season.

I would submit to you the cancer at North Melbourne was actually David Noble.

We will see a happier/more productive and consistent JH-F at Port absolutely

Yep agreed. I was more outlining the worst possible outcome for Port rather than a prediction.

FAB43DDD-240C-4A97-A85A-BB4ECB8963EB.jpeg

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Lol seeing zurhaar taking pot shots at a teenager is embarrassing.
Move on and Focus more on your own footy and get out there n train to.
No wonder they are collecting spoons
If he can't handle a friendly bit of banter he maybe in for a long season next year. He has already shown that he crumbles under pressure.

Seems a perfect fit for a Hinkley team.

Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If he can't handle a friendly bit of banter he maybe in for a long season next year. He has already shown that he crumbles under pressure.

Seems a perfect fit for a Hinkley team.
I wonder if all of the bullshit from cam on social media might point to a culture that it’s understandable that Jason didn’t want to be a part of. Zurhaar comes across as a bit petty and pathetic to be honest.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I wonder if all of the bullshit from cam on social media might point to a culture that it’s understandable that Jason didn’t want to be a part of. Zurhaar comes across as a bit petty and pathetic to be honest.

Some just don't like a bit of humour. Would be hard being this miserable all the time.

Only 1 player threw their toys out of the cot and left - and it wasn't Zurhaar. Tipping it won't take much for it to happen at Port.

Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Some just don't like a bit of humour. Would be hard being this miserable all the time.

Only 1 player threw their toys out of the cot and left - and it wasn't Zurhaar. Tipping it won't take much for it to happen at Port.
We shall see. This seems to go beyond humour though. I would personally be embarrassed if a supposed leader of my club was behaving this way on social media after a player left. But with some of the things that some of your fans have been posting it’s not really surprising.

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
We shall see. This seems to go beyond humour though. I would personally be embarrassed if a supposed leader of my club was behaving this way on social media after a player left. But with some of the things that some of your fans have been posting it’s not really surprising.
It is just humour and I like how inflammatory Zurhaar is online, he commented on a Weitering AA prospect post last year talking about how Weiters was Larkey's bunny after Larkey kicked 7 on him

I rate it, it's just banter - plus it adds theatre to this contest

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks

Its very funny.

If that would make you "personally embarrassed" then it's more a reflection on you.

Maybe we could be as classy as the Port supporters....

FYykBFQagAMu4tM

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
It is just humour and I like how inflammatory Zurhaar is online, he commented on a Weitering AA prospect post last year talking about how Weiters was Larkey's bunny after Larkey kicked 7 on him

I rate it, it's just banter - plus it adds theatre to this contest
100%.

But you can't have a joke now a day without upsetting the Karen's of the world.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Whilst Zurhaar needs to focus on other more important things, it’s still bloody strange behaviour to be wearing your old clubs singlet 2 weeks after being traded 😂

Rebel Sport + $50 Nike singlet might do the trick Jase!

Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Its very funny.

If that would make you "personally embarrassed" then it's more a reflection on you.

Maybe we could be as classy as the Port supporters....

FYykBFQagAMu4tM
Are you seriously comparing a supporter trying to protest a coach that’s been in a job for 10 years without a grand final remaining in the position for another 1, to some of the vitriol posted on social media by north fans? Things like hoping he hurts himself, telling him to kill himself or attacks on his family? Cmon mate…

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Are you seriously comparing a supporter trying to protest a coach that’s been in a job for 10 years without a grand final remaining in the position for another 1, to some of the vitriol posted on social media by north fans? Things like hoping he hurts himself, telling him to kill himself or attacks on his family? Cmon mate…
So you’re trying to tell us Port don’t have any supporters that are idiots? None post stupid things on social media?

Back