Recommitted Jason Johannisen [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you not rate Bennell at all or something? Have you not seen him play when he's not injured? What's your deal lol

I rate players more if they did something. Talent is one thing. Performance is way more important.

JJ did it on GF day and that's why I rate him more- did it in finals whereas Bennell hasn't.

That's fair enough but it's abit stupid to say that... So you would take JJ over Patrick Dangerfield or Nat Fyfe because JJ has performed on the big stage?

All 3 have performed in finals whether that be a GF/SF/QF.

Bennell has performed when he has played. In fact, his best game was way better then JJ's best game...

Bennell hasn't played a final he needs to do it in finals or at this stage actually get on the park.

Each to their own I rate JJ's grand final performance a lot higher than Bennell's

Anyway, this thread is on JJ, it really doesn't have anything to do with Bennell so I think we shouldn't even talk about him on here. Now, would you trade a top 5 pick for Johannisen?

Easily. I'd trade a top 5 pick for him. He's worth it.

Plus who knows with the draft you could draft a bloke who can't get on the park. Take the guaranteed player.

Easily. I'd trade a top 5 pick for him. He's worth it.

Plus who knows with the draft you could draft a bloke who can't get on the park. Take the guaranteed player.
I can see why your team would do it as your in flag contention but as for Fremantle I would prefer to draft a young player then delay the rebuild even more.

Bennell hasn't played a final he needs to do it in finals or at this stage actually get on the park.

Each to their own I rate JJ's grand final performance a lot higher than Bennell's
All 3 have performed in finals whether that be a GF/SF/QF.
How can Bennell be expected to perform when his sides never played finals before? If he plays this year you'll see how wrong you are about him. He's like a taller, Better Michael Walters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can Bennell be expected to perform when his sides never played finals before? If he plays this year you'll see how wrong you are about him. He's like a taller, Better Michael Walters.

He'd want to play soon though. i personally rather the player that is playing. No player is good for a side if he's off the field consistently.

This is what JJ has really improved- playing regularly.

He'd want to play soon though. i personally rather the player that is playing. No player is good for a side if he's off the field consistently.

This is what JJ has really improved- playing regularly.
That's fine I'm just saying that your comment about Bennell and the Grand final was stupid. Before his Injury and drug incident teams would have been lining up with multiple picks for him. Not many players average over 20 and a goal a game.

LOL Man up! Hahhahaha Ross Lyon, is that you?

We don't man up as a unit which is why we're so dynamic. We guard space. As he's very capable defending.

You keep play your man-on-man defence & we'll play our zone defence. Enjoy September Holidays.
You're dynamic? According to Bob Murphy you're street fighters, warriors, soldiers...

So you think that a 33 disposal, 7 mark game is better then a 27 disposal, 11 mark, 6 goal game.. wtf

I wouldn't have Bennell over JJ at the moment because Bennell is injured and JJ is not, but if it's Bennell injury free then I would take Bennell every day of the week without even thinking about it.
Problem is you don't get to choose in advance only if they get on the park.

There are plenty of talented players who never really mark their mark.

Bennell is clearly in that category currently along with a previously mentioned Damian Cupido, and is only on a par with Cupido until he gets himself actually in a game.

Bennell is clearly in that category currently along with a previously mentioned Damian Cupido, and is only on a par with Cupido until he gets himself actually in a game.
Na Cupido was dispised by every teammate he had and that had much to do with his underwhelming career.

"Until he gets himself actually in a game" what does that mean? Bennell has played before, and like I stated above his best game is better then JJ's, anyone with a brain would know that. I understand that he can't get on the park ATM, but like I've said he has more talent the Johannisen, he just needs to get a good injury free year in.

And of course he has to get himself a game, I'm just replying to LP1's dumb comment about Bennell. On field has never been the problem for Harley. Enough of this derailing though, the threads about JJ.

This is by far the worst thread I have read..

At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back