Toast Jason Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

12 months ago most of these were threatening to be busts. Now they have roles in a team full of stars they all look good.
Tbf Fritsch & Petty have become much more than role players

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Revisionist. If anything though it means don't judge too early but these picks certainly didn't look that good at the end of 19 and 20
Perhaps. But only from a supporter’s point of view. It’s clear that within the club that they rated these recruitments highly, no matter how poor of form they were in at certain stages. And that’s because it was evidently about the future. I mean how could a footy club say that blokes like jordon and Pickett were looking like busts with so little experience and so much upside?

Tbf Fritsch & Petty have become much more than role players

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
So have Pickett and Jackson. I doubted him before the 20 draft which you can read here but that draft is next level. 2 future superstars and Rivers who you'd be happy with as the best player in your draft haul

So have Pickett and Jackson. I doubted him before the 20 draft which you can read here but that draft is next level. 2 future superstars and Rivers who you'd be happy with as the best player in your draft haul
I mean Riv probably isn’t a superstar, but getting what looks to be 200+ games from a second rounder is always a win.
Unreal draft.

Special shout out to JT, thank you great man, thank you for all you have done, you have been such a vital part in this premiership, words cant express my gratitude 💕

I bumped this thread about a week ago, but just can highlight it further Jason Taylor and his team recruited and traded a premiership team from scratch, only players left playing on grand final day were Gawn and Tmac.

I bumped this thread about a week ago, but just can highlight it further Jason Taylor and his team recruited and traded a premiership team from scratch, only players left playing on grand final day were Gawn and Tmac.
Now I’m curious about premiers with the smallest gap between oldest and youngest player ie Bowey 19y, 12d to Hibberd 31y, 264d

Also curious as to the premier with the youngest oldest player. Can’t imagine too many without a single player over 30, which ironically we came pretty close to bc the coaches were almost insane enough to leave out Hibberd. Might have been the last player picked in the 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magnificent achievement and in a nick of time things will be a lot harder for all clubs with the soft cap.
Melbourne has lost a few good scouts and football watchers from the periphery but i suppose all clubs have main difference being there is many talent scouts working freelance and several clubs have access to reports and ip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back