Player Watch Jay Rantall (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

How dare she be angry over something she believes is extremely wrong?
Tell it to someone who cares sr.

I feel as passionately about the desperate situation my child and his children face as much if not more than most . .

But . . .

That little brat is turning away hundreds of thousands - if not millions of undecided people with her vitriol.

The earth's plight is too dire to entrust to someone so divisive.

Anger never solved any problem, but it does stiffen backs and make opposition intractable.

Speak to some people undecided or opposed to climate change theory sometime.

I have.

That little brat is the poster girl for the opposition to rally against.

I feel as passionately about the desperate situation my child and his children face as much if not more than most . .

But . . .

That little brat is turning away hundreds of thousands - if not millions of undecided people with her vitriol.

Anger never solved any problem, but it does stiffen backs and make opposition intractable.

I have.

Tell is what you really think.

;)

Tell is what you really think.

;)
Lol saintly - It won't affect me as I will be gone before the worst of it comes but my boy and his kids will be and I am deeply concerned for them.

Greta is the worst possible front person for the climate change advocates - she is grating, she has a vindictive scowl and is provocative.

Anger begets anger and she is only stiffening whatever opposition remains amongst the hardliners.

Her effect upon those undecided people that I know and have talked with is entirely negative.

She needs to become part of the solution, not the vindictive little brat she portrays as.

But . . .

I have.

She's a teenage girl who made some passionate angry speeches. Yes, she may lack charm in her rhetorical style, but it's not her fault that she was chosen as the poster girl for her cause. If you're angry that she was chosen due to the risk of her alienating the unconverted - blame the choosers who picked her out - not her.

And frankly, I do find it a bit odd that you in particular are so outraged about her outspoken anger. (I've got no issues with her or your outspoken anger - I really enjoy reading and hearing it)

But . . .

I have.

“Anger never solved any problem”. Interesting take.

Lol saintly - It won't affect me as I will be gone before the worst of it comes but my boy and his kids will be and I am deeply concerned for them.

Greta is the worst possible front person for the climate change advocates - she is grating, she has a vindictive scowl and is provocative.

Anger begets anger and she is only stiffening whatever opposition remains amongst the hardliners.

Her effect upon those undecided people that I know and have talked with is entirely negative.

She needs to become part of the solution, not the vindictive little brat she portrays as.
Your kids will be fine. Millions of years ago our ancestors survived temperatures 5-8 degrees warmer than now. The dinosaurs survived co2 levels five time higher than now. The temperature hasnt risen for 15 years and the sea isnt rising.

Poor Jay Rantall is now holding up the climate dialogue all on his own Thread.

this job could only be completed by Tom Wilson.

I think Steele and Phillips also won it on their 1st preseason? It definitely favors the younger guys who don't have much upper body weight yet.

This guy will be best 22 from round 1 I reckon and play the whole year, endurance like that is a rare and exciting weapon. This'll be one we look back on and wonder how did he last until 40

Nah it favours talent. Reason why Sidey won young was because he was the most talented in the group. Phillips comes along and wins because he is a little better again. Rantall comes along and cleans up because he is clearly the most talented 2K runner at the club.

Rantall has the best time of any kid that has got a gig at the draft trials. He is just very talented. He will probably remain the premier runner at the club for his whole stay because of that talent. If these kids targeted the 2K time trial they would get a fair bit better as they matured but they wont so they will probably just improve a little.

Because these things are largely talent based when a kid who arrives at the club who is better than everyone else he wins He is just better not younger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it favours talent. Reason why Sidey won young was because he was the most talented in the group. Phillips comes along and wins because he is a little better again. Rantall comes along and cleans up because he is clearly the most talented 2K runner at the club.

Rantall has the best time of any kid that has got a gig at the draft trials. He is just very talented. He will probably remain the premier runner at the club for his whole stay because of that talent. If these kids targeted the 2K time trial they would get a fair bit better as they matured but they wont so they will probably just improve a little.

Because these things are largely talent based when a kid who arrives at the club who is better than everyone else he wins He is just better not younger
This is bang on.

steele is an exceptional runner.
phillips as you say that bit better.
Rantall is better still.

assuming all are fit and well, should remain the pecking order for quite a while.
ofcourse a new player could join and pants every one, but as you say, will need the requisite talent.

When you have a spare moment Jay, we'd like you to fix these problems in no particular order.

Climate change, war, biological arms race, uncontrolled AI, rise of fascism worldwide, loss of jobs due to automation, risk of economic collapse, famine, poverty and overpopulation.

When you have a spare moment Jay, we'd like you to fix these problems in no particular order.

Climate change, war, biological arms race, uncontrolled AI, rise of fascism worldwide, loss of jobs due to automation, risk of economic collapse, famine, poverty and overpopulation.
And the 2km time trial please.

oh wait.... accomplished

Why 'and'? I thought all those things were simply branches of the pony menace?
Is the pony menace real?

Sounds more like the figment of a horse's imagination.

Does a horse have imagination?

I reckon Gunsynd maybe, the rest I doubt.

What about ponies?

I reckon they have a lot of imagination. They reckon they are better than horses for a start

Hang on, maybe they are right?

Is the pony menace real?

Sounds more like the figment of a horse's imagination.

Does a horse have imagination?

I reckon Gunsynd maybe, the rest I doubt.

What about ponies?

I reckon they have a lot of imagination. They reckon they are better than horses for a start

Hang on, maybe they are right?
There is going to
Be a rain of horse down on you with such words.

subzero also has great levels of intelligence and imagination.

Your kids will be fine. Millions of years ago our ancestors survived temperatures 5-8 degrees warmer than now. The dinosaurs survived co2 levels five time higher than now. The temperature hasnt risen for 15 years and the sea isnt rising.
Source?

There is going to
Be a rain of horse down on you with such words.

subzero also has great levels of intelligence and imagination.
There is only one Gunsynd for me. Smartest horse of all bar none, smarter even than those that can read.

I thought Tom Wilson was helping Jared Kushner with those ?

There is only one Gunsynd for me. Smartest horse of all bar none, smarter even than those that can read.
He was something else.

His amazing third in the Melbourne Cup as a non stayer was really something. That and a wonderful ride by the Professor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back